Fanboy

Before we start, I got the idea from the novel 'Fangirl' by Rainbow Rowell. If you haven't read I recommend it. It's a beautiful book!

On with the story!

------------------------

Jimin went into his dorm and collapse on the sofa, his roommate Jungkook was staring at the tired boy while he was drinking a banana milkshake.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Haven't you seen a tired boy?" Jimin ask, looking up at Jungkook trying his best to not fall asleep right there.

"Well, yes but I haven't seen you this tired. So why are you so tired for? Were classes that tough?" Ask Jungkook as he tilt his head a bit.

"Yes, but I need to finish some work. So I'll be heading off, don't disturb me please." Jimin said, as he got up and started walking to his room.

He opened his computer and went onto the app 'Ao3'. He goes on it and started writing another chapter that he forgot to do.

He started typing, trying to keep his eyes open.

"Sam, we can't be doing this. It's forbidden." Luca said, fiddling with his fingers as he looked down from the tall man.

"We'll be fine darling, we just can't get caught by any school purples or your parents." Sam said as Luca just nod his head.

"Okay, but if we get caught imma hit you." Luca said, trying to sound scary but he just sound like a cute little kitten to Sam.

"Okay baby, whatever you say. Now let's go out to eat shall we?" Ask Sam, as he wrap his arm around Luca waist.

"Sure, I'm starving." Laughed Luca.

It's close to midnight and Luca already have missed calls from his parents making him freak out.

"Sam, my parents were calling me. What if they find out?" Luca said, as he was trying not to have a panic attack.

"Calm down baby, try and call them and make up a lie." He said, as he started to massage Luca's shoulders.

"But I can't lie to them Sam. I suck at it, I stutter a lot and I talk far too loudly. I can't do it." Luca said, shaking a lot as he held up his phone.

"I'll call them. I'll say that you went to the toilet and say that you are safe." Sam said, taking the phone and wrap his arm around Luca.

Sam called the number an dllace the phone near his ear.

-Luca is that you?

-no, this is Sam, his best friend. Sorry he left his phone as he went to the toilet.

-ah okay. He didn't call us at all so I was just worried.

-I understand that Mrs. Marshall. But Luca is fine. I'll tell him that his mother called.

-Okay, thank you, have a nice day Samuel.

-Goodbye.

Same ended the call and hand the phone to Luca.

"Thank you." Luca said, among as he place the phone in his pocket.

"No problem, now let's eat." Sam said.

°°°°°°°°°

Jimin's miked as he hit publish and he started to sleep on the chair. Jungkook walked in and seen that Jimin was fast asleep on the chair. Jungkook giggled and carried him to his bed and turned his computer off.

But before he could log off he seen that Jimin wasn't doing any work for collage but was writing a fanfiction. He click on the story and started reading.

He started smiling as he realised that all the chapters that Jimin wrote were about him and Jimin. God Jimin is so adorable.

-----

The next day Jimin woke up with Jungkook hugging him. He was so confused but he liked it. Hugging your cursh is amazing.

"Hello beautiful." Jungkook said making Jimin blush.

"What are you doing Kookie?" Ask Jimin, wondering why Jungkook was ebign so flirtatious.

"Well, I may or may not read your fanfiction and I like it." Jungkook honesty.

Jimin blushed but manged to smile.

"T-Thank you, I didn't know you even read that." Jimin said.

"I do, and I was wondering if you like me." Jungkook ask smirking.

Jimin blushed once again.

"You wrote chapters about what we did and it felt like you like me or some sort." Jungkook explains.

"Well I do like you. In fact I like you a lot." Said Jimin said truthfully.

"I like you too, no, I love you."

"I love you too Kookie."