Bar Love Pt. 2

Here's something yall wanted.

Jimin was the only man in the bar, he looked at Jungguk as he was cleaning the table.

"Hello pretty boy." Said Jimin, smirking at the blushing boy.

"You know my name." Said Jungguk, looking up as his face was bright red.

"So? I like calling you pretty." Jimin said, bringing his index finger to Jungguk's chin.

He leaned in and kissed. Jungguk's heart started beating fast. He like sit but he hope it wasn't a one night thing.

"Maybe we should go someplace peaceful. That no one would watch." Jimin said, close to Jungguk's ear.

God did Jungguk's heart beat more than normal. The butterflies are coming.

"Do you have a room here." Jimin ask, playing with Jungguk's collar.

"Y-Yeah, at the back." Said Jungguk, cursing at himself for stuttering like an idiot.

Jimin smirked and got Jungguk away from the table and took him to the room.

It was a dark red room, a kings bed with a dim light making it like a sex room. Which might be a sex room.

Jimin place Jungguk on the bed and started taking his clothes off. But Jungguk just kept thinking the worse. What if Jimin leaves him after this. What if it was really a one night stand. What if he's just doing this because my body is nice and not anything else. What if he didn't live him at all.

That was the worse thought he could think of. He turned to Jimin and he was already naked. And fuck did he look good. It didn't surprise Jungguk if he had many night stands or if he had a boy or girlfriend.

He look below and seen his dick and fuck he didn't expect it to be that thick. His lips turned wet, he knew he was drooling. Like who wouldn't, anyone would drool at a duck so thick and long.

Jungguk got out of his daydream and felt something in him. And god it felt so weird yet so nice. It was painful because he has neve rout anything in there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goodnight baby." Jimin said softly and went to sleep.

Junggukstayed up, still thinking Jimin is going to leave him. He didn't want Jimin to leave him. He really like the boy.

Jungguk kissed Jimin's chest and smiled sweetly at the boy.

"Night baby." Jungguk said, shutting his eyes.

Then he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungguk woke up and he felt skin, he looked and smiled. Jimin didn't leave him, he's still here. Jimin did care. His thoughts meant nothing.

Jimin woke up and smiled seeing Jungguk.

"This is the best way to wake up." Jimin said, playing with Jungguk's brown hair.

"How?" Jungguk ask, tilting his head.

"Waking up to see the love of my life smiling so cutely at me." Jimin said, making Jungguk blush more.

"Stop." Jungguk whined, hiding his face on Jimin's chest.

"I had a great night baby." Jimin said, petting his love's hair.

"I had a great night too, its nice to having someone you love to stay all night." Jungguk said, looking up at the most beautiful man.

"You love me huh?" Jimin said, smirking at the boy.

"Shut up, yes I like you from last night. You were the only one I saw all night. God I really love you Jimin." Said Jungguk, smiling at the boy.

"I love you too baby, God when u seen you I wanted you. Hearing that man say such things about you wanted me to just beat the shit out of him." Jimin said, bringing Jungkook close.

"God I'm happy to find someone like you." Jungguk said, hugging Jimin.

"I'm happy to find someone like you too babyboy." Jimin said, kissing the boy.

Authors notes

Finally did it! Finally!

Have a great day my people, adios. Keep being you, have a fun life.

You nice, keep going! - Park Jimin