Weirdo

Jungkook woke up and turned his phone off. He checks the time and smiled. It was exactly 7:00am. So he has 15 minutes to get change and then wait for 20 minutes to get on the bus for collage.

He got change and started counting as he goes down the stairs. He goes to get toast and wait for 20 minutes on his phone as he charged it. It has to be 100%.

He walk to the bus stop, not forgetting to touch every gate he sees. He got to the bus stop and his legs were straight, knees touching. He kept fixing his clothes.

As the bus came he went to his seat, near the back not not fully. He goes to the window and place his bag on the extra seat so no one sits next to him.

If you haven't realise it now. Jungkook has OCD. And he didn't want anyone knowing. He wants to seem normal and not a weirdo.

Jungkook held on the bell, he has to be the first one to ring it or else he'll get bad luck. He press it and wants until it gets close to his stop. He gets up and walk out. Not forgetting to say thank you to the driver.

He came into school and sees Taehyung and Hoseok. His only friends and the only ones who knows avout Jungkook.

"Hey Kook." Says Hoseok, smiling.

Jungkook smiled and opened his locker and it was nearly cleaned unlike the others. He gets his English book and held it close.

The bell went and Jungkook started walking, and counting as he goes. He touch the wall before going in. For good luck.

He sat in his seat but cleans it with wipes. He can't get ill. He sat down and then the popular boy came. Jimin. All the girls like him and even guys. He can make any straight guy gay.

He sat in Jungkook's table. Jungkook was confused. He never sits here. He sits with Namjoon and Taemin. Maybe Yoongi.

"Why are you sitting here? Don't you sit with Namjoon, Taemin and Yoongi?" Jungkook ask, playing with his ear.

It's what he does when he's shy.

"I see that you were sitting by yourself and no one really sits here. And me and Yoongi hate each other at the moment." Jimin said, chuckling a bit.

"What did you two do for that to happen?" Jungkook ask, playing the two of his hands on his lap.

"Yoongi kept spreading rumors about me being a geek once and now people want us to fight. It's really stupid if you ask me." Jimin says, crossing his arms.

Jungkook nodded and look everywhere apart from Jimin.

"So how come you sit by yourself all the time? You are pretty good-looking." Jimin said, raising his brow.

"I don't know. I only have two friends I can trust. I find it hard to talk to people." Jungkook said, smiling sheepishly.

Jimin nodded and opened his book. Jungkook did the same. Making sure he doesn't get a part cut. He looks at the time on his watch and felt worried.

His teacher isn't here yet, he should've been here 5 minutes. That's it, he's going to have bad luck now.

"Are you okay?" Jimin ask, noticing something is wrong with Jungkook.

Great, he realise I'm a huge weirdo. Who freaks out like this when the teacher isn't here? Only crazy people.

Jungkook breathe in and out a couple of times and nodded at Jimin's question.

The class ended and Jimin followed Jungkook, making the boy confused.

"How may I help you?" Ask Jungkook, putting his book in his locker neatly.

Jimin looks at his locker in shock.

"How is your locker so clean!?" Jimin exclaims, staring at the neat locker.

Jungkook shuts the locker quickly. He can't tell him. He will judge him and bully him for being crazy.

"I don't know, I like everything clean I guess." Says Jungkook, biting his lip.

Jimin nodded.

"You seem interesting Kook, first you didn't act crazy when I came near you and your locker is super clean." Jimin says.

I seem interesting to him? Not crazy, not weirdo. I'm interesting!

"I should get to class, don't wanna be late." Jungkook said, jokingly.

But really. He needs to be on time or else his dya will be bad.

"Okay Kook, see ya in lunch maybe." Jimin says, winking at the boy.

Jungkook blushed and walk away.

Why did he wink? Did he like me? Is that what happens if you like someone? Or does he just do that to everyone? Maybe he thinks I'm normal!

Jungkook smiled at his thought. He hopes Jimin finds him normal. He got to class and cleans his seat and his table. Luckily it was just him so no one can look at him weirdly.

But he was so wrong.

Jungkook walk to school did he morning routine but everyone looked at him weirdly. He didn't know why but he clutch onto his bag straps tightly.

"Look its the weirdo."

"He is just doing it for attention."

"attention seeker."

"Can't believe someone like him is so crazy."

Then it clicks. They fount out. They knew. They all knew. Did someone see him cleaning his hair and table.

Jungkook ran to the rooftop and hid his face as tears came.

Then he heard the door open. He turned and then turned right back. It's Jimin.

"Hey Kook. I heard what they said about toy and you know what I think." Jimin ask, sitting next to Jungkook.

"What? That you think I'm crazy and I'm a weirdo who needs to count when walking, needs to keep stuff clean so I won't get ill and have to touch some object to have good luck." Says Jungkook, in a broken voice.

"No––I think you are your own normal. So what if you have OCD, you are still normal but more unique. Don't listen to what anyone says." Says Jimin, he want to hug the boy but he stops himself and just smiled.

"Thank you Jimin, thank you for not judging me." Jungkook said smiling.

Jimin smiled and blinked and the boy was long gone.

Jimin was confused and sees his hands bleeding and felt tears in his eyes. Has he image a boy with the same problem as him? He hid his face but he heard a fainted voice.

"You aren't alone."