Cutie Alien

In Korea there's a place where all alien's go, they can't go anywhere else. Same goes for human, they can't go to the aliens.

But Jimin want to see one. He read so many books about their kind. How they are so nice but when they see something or someone who hurt their kind they can get dangerous.

But Jimin didn't care, he want to see one. It would be so amazing to see one right next to him. But he could only see them on TV but they are green and ugly, with one big eye with weird legs.

Jimin knew this can't be an alien but that's what people think they are just that.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Jungkook was reading a book about humans. He found an interest in them. Wanting to find more about them. Hearing that some were nice but some were mean. That's what his mum always says.

His mum wants the best for him. She didn't mind him wanting to know more about humans. But she hopes the humans he meets are nice.

"Good morning dear." His mum says, drinking her tea.

"Morning mother." Jungkook reied, with a big grin.

"Someone is happy." Says his mother, loving the fact that he's happy.

"Why yes I am, I'm going to learn more about humans in school. Hopefully they won't say they are just mean. Do you think humans are nice mother?" Jungkook ask, drinking the blue liquid which was water.

"Yes sweetie, your father's brother is human and he's nice." Said mother, finishing her tea.

"But he's half human not full." Said Jungkook, poutin a little.

"But your Grandad is human. Even if you haven't met him. He's the nicest person I have ever met. He's sweet." His mother said, showing his beautiful smile that Jungkook got from her.

"I hope I meet a human one day. Hopefully he doesn't turn out like grandad." Jungkook says.

Jungkook's grandad died because aliens didn't like the fact that a human made an alien have a child. So now it's law. If any human steps in their world, they will be a goner.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Jimin went on the bus and started reading. How they described the alien is just like how Jimin would think an alien is.

Kinda human, unique, has something different that makes them get called alien.

Jimin got off and seen his friend Hoseok, on his phone talking to his boyfriend. Namjoon.

"Hey Hobi." Says Jimin, smiling.

He hid his book knowing he would get weird looks for his liking.

"Hey min, are you still reading that book?" He ask, putting his phone away.

"Yeah, I still am. And now I want to meet one." Jimin said, upset.

"You will one day." Hoseok said, cheering the boy.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

"Good morning class, today we will talk about humans." Said the teacher.

Jungkook tried to hid his smile but he couldn't, he likes knowing more about the creature.

"They are toxic, they are judgemental and only care what they want. They don't care about others. They are greedy. It's rare to find a human who has a kind heart without acting like a kind heart."

Of course the teacher would say that. Every alien thinks Humans a toxic l, wants money, don't have a heart, don't have love or don't need love.

Jungkook sighed and wrote everything done. He didn't believe this at all, he want to meet a kind human and proof everyone wrong.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Jimin skipped class and went home. He lives by himself because egis family didn't like how he wants to know more about aliens.

He tried to find a way to get to meet an alien.

He smiled as he found the portal.

🎶🎶🎶🎶

Jungkook went to his black/purple locker and sees his small black bunny.

"Why are you here early? Shouldn't you be in class learning about humans?" Says the bunny, eating fresh carrots.

"But they just talk about how toxic they are. And I know they aren't and I want to meet one to proof that." Jungkook says.

"How are you going to meet a human if you can't go to the place?"

"Shut up Bun, I can dream." Says Jungkook.

"A dream that won't come true." Bun replied, smirking a bit.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Jimin steps in and hid straight away. He found it. And God their world is different. The clouds are pink and purple. The sky is yellow making it beautiful.

He got out out of the blue Bush he sees a cute alien.

"Please don't freak out." Jimin blurted out.

The alien's eyes widen as he sees a human.

"You're a human." Says the alien.

Jimin smiled a bit, thanking the Lord too for the alien for not freaking out.

"Sorry for coming here, I like knowing about aliens but they just tell you that they are green, one big eye, weird funny legs but what I'm seeing that ain't true." Jimin said, smiling softly.

The alien laughed with him.

"God that ain't true. I like knowing about humans but they said that they are toxic, money hunger, heartless and that." The alien says.

"They are some humans that are like that but not most." Jimin replied.

"What's your name human?" The alien ask.

"Jimin, what about you?" Jimin ask.

"Jungkook." Says Jungkook, smiling.

And god was he a cute alien.

Authors notes

Was going to do more but I lost my idea. Idk where this even came from, I remember reading a book about aliens and this came. Btw that book has nothing to do with this idea I came up with this. The book I'm reading is about people killer the leader.

Now imma go and read most likely.

Have a great day people.

Your nice, keep going - Park Jimin