Prolouge

It was a sunny day, a figure was walking along the trail as he was finding shelter, he had been walking around for as long as he could remember, making stops to villages to spend the night. His name was Y/N L/N, a wanderer who travels the world to see the beauty that lies between the foreign lands.

His travels took him forever to be finished as his travels consists of sight seeing and bloodshed. Why you may ask? You see, he isn't just a wanderer, he is also a mercenary or in this world, a ninja. Y/N came from a place where no man would even dare to go, but that would be a story for another day.

He saw a large tree with a perfect shade under it as he decided to take a small break for the moment, feeling tired at the walk that he was having. Once he reached the tree, he sat down and leaned over to the tree as he took a deep sigh of relief.

Y/N: I need to get to the next village by sun down, I don't want to sleep on the ground again.

He said to himself as he took a deep breath enjoying the peace that he was having, not until he heard several voices not too long from where he was relaxing. He let out a small sigh as he stood up.

Y/N: Looks like another trouble, and here I thought it was going so well.

He said as he stood up and went to the source of the voices, hiding in sight as he saw several people surrounding another group of people as he takes a good look at them.

???: You're gonna pay if you wanna get out of here alive.

???: Yeah, bunch of ninjas from Konoha take this route back to their village after their missions, so we decided to make a living out of it.

???: Isn't that kind of pricey for a fee?

???: Yeah, so that's a no for you dorks!

As the last person said, the first ones to talk to was angered by this as he snapped his fingers and one by one, a lot of rogue ninjas started to appear before them, surrounding them in one spot.

Rogue Ninja: You shouldn't have said that squirt! Now you're going to die!

As their leader said the ninjas started to walk towards them readying their weapons for them to attack as a blond haired man started to walk in front of the kids.

???: Sensei, you can't...

???: Kakashi, go all three of you and hide until this is over.

He said as a silver haired kid nodded as he pulled the other two away from danger, making the blond haired man was the only one in the middle.

Rogue Ninja: You must be really brave for you to die.

???: Well, I gotta protect them. As their sensei, I have to protect my students at all costs.

He said as the leader of the rogue ninjas and their group started to attack him, as Y/N watched the fight, he was in awe at what he was seeing. A man that has a speed of lightning was fighting all of the rogue ninjas like he wasn't even breaking a sweat.