New Life

As the sun slowly rises in the Village Hidden in the Leaves, the people of the village were wide awake as the rays of the sun woke them up, in an apartment building, there was a figure still hasn't getting up. Y/N was still fast asleep as he was tired from his long and hard travels all over the country.

A knock was heard from his front door as this causes the H/C haired man groaned and slowly sat up from his bed, yawning a little bit as he stood up and wore his shirt from yesterday.

Y/N: Coming!

He yelled as he walked out of his bedroom, walking closer as he opens the door, seeing two figures on the other side, knowing that one figure was Minato, but with him is a nee face.

She had a slender, but feminine build, fair skin, violet eyes, and a fiery red hair. Y/N was surprised by this as he looks at his guests.

Y/N: Minato, what are you doing here?

Minato: Well, I live here a few rooms away and since there was a new owner of this room, she decided to drop by.

Y/N: And you are?

He said as he looks at the woman beside Minato, not wanting to be rude as he tried to ask her nicely.

Kushina: I'm Kushina, it's very nice to meet you, neighbor!

Y/N: Likewise.

He smiled as Minato chuckled at the both of them as he claps his hands as he looks at Y/N.

Minato: So, anything you got planned for today? It's my day off so me and Kushina here will be having a day to ourselves.

Y/N: Yeah, I was going to buy some clothes and food for the apartment, since it's my first time in a new place, so I gotta stock up.

Kushina: That's great! We'll help you buy those stuff!

Y/N: Are you sure? I don't want to intrude in your day.

Kushina: Pfft! Don't be silly, it's been a while since Minato took me out, plus, he had told me everything!

She said as Y/N took a glance at Minato who was now sweating a little bit, knowing that if he spill his secret, he would have to eliminate him.

Y/N: Oh do you now Minato?

Minato: Yeah, well, the fight most of it though.

He said as Y/N let out a small chuckle as Kushina grabs his arm and drags him with incredible strength as they went downstairs.

Kushina: Come on! We're already wasting time!

Minato: Carful or you might break him.

Y/N: I may be broken in half right now.

The three of them laughed as they went to start their day, helping Y/N to settle in was their agenda for today as they walk through the stores of the village.