A New Day

As the H/C haired walked the village streets, he had been earning some looks from the villagers, although they weren't that judgemental over him, the fact that he always had the blond haired boy with him can send shivers and disgusted looks from the villagers, but today, it was just different.

He took a quiet sigh as he grew tired of the looks that the villagers are giving him as he just took his time to think about what would happen after his time in the academy.

Y/N: 'I am very much happy that I am already finished with this pretend school. But, what will Hiruzen have in mind, for me at least.'

He thought of it as he kept on walking, trying to focus on his day for the moment, thinking about what will happen for today. A little moment later, he reached the academy and went straight to his classroom, knowing that one person would only be there this early.

As he slides the door to the side, his earlier thought was correct, there was a familiar ravenette hair sitting down near the window, wearing blue shirt, beige shorts, and similar to his black village shoes as they looked at each other for the moment.

Y/N: Sasuke.

Sasuke: Y/N.

They both said their short greeting as he proceeds on taking his sit, feeling that Sasuke was never the talkative type, he just placed his head on the table and closed his eyes. Remembering the night that a certain someone managed to meet up with him.

Flashback

The moon was shining brightly up above the sky as the H/C haired boy was waiting on top of a building in Konoha, until a figure showed up behind him.

Y/N: Been a while, Itachi.

He said as he turned around and saw a ravenette man standing behind him, sporting a plain black cloak as Y/N leaned on the railing of the building.

Itachi: I see that you've grown, it is possible that you've gotten a little matured even.

Y/N: Oh Itachi, you don't know what possible is.

He said as this earned a stern look at Itachi, but nonetheless, he just ignored it.

Y/N: Let's cut to the chase, what are you doing here? Last time I remembered, you are a rogue ninja by now.

Itachi: True, but that doesn't mean I can get caught in an instant.

Y/N: Ah, the Sharingan, I remembered you tried to use it towards me.

Itachi: Surprisingly, you weren't affected by my genjutsu. Who are you really?

He asked as silence filled the air as the H/C haired boy just looked at him.

Y/N: Let's just say, I'm not your ordinary kid.

He said as he finished his sentence, Itachi was near him, having his kunai close to his throat as he looks at Y/N, only for Y/N to disappear.

Y/N: My, my, Itachi. Temper, temper.

He said as Itachi looked around him as he saw the H/C haired boy leaning on an entrance way to the building, looking at Itachi once again.

Itachi: Guess you are right. I may wanna watch you up close, but then again, I know that you'll be on your guard.

He said as he looks at Y/N as he walk to the door, opening it as he looked at Itachi one last time.

Y/N: He's fine, surprisingly, he isn't that distant yet, maybe you need more time.

He said as Itachi nodded, taking a deep breath as he looks at Y/N.