Sparring Practice

As the day slowly started, the class of Iruka found themselves out in the open of the academy as they form a circle. Iruka was explaining the rules of what they are going to do for today.

The task was simple, two students will have a hand-to-hand combat, whoever stops, yield, or get knocked-out is considered the loser of the exercise. Of course, Y/N is not going to lose, even if he needs to bring out his all, but in any case, he should be careful. He already knew that the Hokage is watching him carefully, but he didn't care about it.

Iruka: Alright, you get the rules, now, let's get started. Please head to the center, Sakura and Ino.

He said as the two girls started to head to the center, moving to each side of the circle to get ready.

Y/N: 'Oh boy, this should be interesting.'

He thought of it sarcastically as he watched from the back of the students, knowing full well what will the result will come out of the both of them. Once they were settled in and finished preparing, Iruka gave the signal and the two girls went at it.

Their fight was rather, interesting to say the least. Having a back and forth fist fight as well as having to issue one of them being with Sasuke let out a sigh as Y/N just averted his eyes from the fight.

???: Girls, having to fight for one boy is just tiresome.

A voice said as he darted his eyes to the source of it, seeing it came from a male student and another one of his friend he assumed.

He has narrow brown eyes and a typical expression suggesting he is either bored or irritated. He has shoulder length black hair tied in a spiky ponytail.

The other one has a rotund build and markings on his cheeks in the form of swirls, and he has a spiky, brown hair.

Y/N just let out a quiet sigh as he watches the fight, he agreed to what the boy said as it was pointless to fight for a single affection of a boy. Naruto just looked at his friend in a curious manner, he thought that if he friended a boy like him or just having a slightly matured mindset in a kid's body sounds horrible enough.

Although, Naruto isn't aware by it, but the fact that his friend didn't flinched or comment about the fight just made him confused about Y/N. After seemingly a minute or two of the sparring, the outcome of the fight was a tie as Iruka went to the next pair.

Iruka: Alright, next is Shikamaru and Choji.

He said as both the black and brown spiky haired boy walked forward to the circle, each facing the other one as there was a small nervousness in the air.

Choji: Um, Iruka-sensei?

He said as Iruka heard this and turned his attention to the brown haired kid.

Iruka: What is it?

Choji: I don't really want to hurt my friends.

Choji said as Iruka explained how this method was used by the Hokage of old to get stronger. True that it was a fact, but Y/N just didn't want to partake in any of the exercises as Shikamaru starts to walk out of the circle.