Being a Ninja

4 Years Later

The H/C haired kid, who is now 8 years old, suddenly woke up from the noise outside his apartment. Taking a deep sigh, he sat up from his bed and walked out of his bedroom, making his way towards the front door as he walked out.

Upon walking out, he walked towards the porch and saw the familiar blond haired troublemaker boy running around the village, knowing that he had done something yet again as a prank.

Y/N: It's still early for this mess...

He took a deep sigh as he walked back towards his apartment and closing the door behind him, heading over to the bathroom to take a nice, quiet bath.

It had been 4 years since he decided to stay permanently as Naruto was growing alright, being a prankster is a downside, but he is only just a kid, who could you blame him? It was also a year had passed since the Uchiha downfall, Y/N had felt guilty on what Sasuke had to endure, the pain and loneliness.

Y/N was standing under the shower as he remembers vaguely about the tragic event that took the entire Uchiha by storm.

Flashback

Y/N and Sasuke was heading back to the Uchiha estate, after a tiring day of training, Sasuke insisted Y/N to stay for dinner, while Y/N was only just walking Sasuke to their home.

Once they reached the Uchiha compound, silence were filled as they weren't sure about what was going on. Sasuke had made Y/N stay put as he was running towards his home.

Finding it really strange about the quietness of the place, he decided to explore on his own. Walking around to some buildings, he saw that it was painted, by blood as Y/N got a small intuition on what had happened.

A little later, he heard a scream, wasting no time at all he sprinted towards the source of the scream. Moments later, he saw Sasuke on the ground, in front of him was his brother, Itachi, holding his katana on his hand as he looks at him.

Itachi: I have no quarrel with you Y/N. But, you will never speak of this again.

He said as he stared at Y/N, trying to use his genjutsu that he had used to put Sasuke to sleep, but it was no avail.

Itachi: What the? You were suppose to go to a deep slumber.

Y/N: As pointless as it would seem, your genjutsu has no effect on me Itachi.

Itachi: How is that even possible!

Y/N: I have no time to explain, I want to know what have you done to your clan.

He couldn't speak, all he could do was cry, knowing that this would upset his little brother, he did the only logical thing.

Itachi: Y/N, please, promise me that you will take care of Sasuke, for me.

Y/N was confused but agreed, it didn't answer his question from earlier as he brought it up again.

Y/N: Still, I want to know what happened.

Itachi: The hokage will fill you in, for now, I need to escape.

Y/N: Fine, but can you do one last thing for me.

Itachi: What is it?

Y/N: Erase me from his memory.

And with that, Itachi did what he had asked and went off to where the wind will take him, while Y/N was left, hearing some footsteps as he gets into position. He lied down on the ground and played dead, until he and Sasuke was rescued.