32

"I'm wasting away over here," I whine jokingly and I see Reece try to resist rolling his eyes while he watches the road, switching the right-hand turn signal on and switching lanes

"I'm wasting away over here," I whine jokingly and I see Reece try to resist rolling his eyes while he watches the road, switching the right-hand turn signal on and switching lanes. We're currently driving on the highway towards our destination.

"Faye, it has been seven minutes since I picked you up," Reece laughs, checking the time. I smile to myself when I see Reece turn to look at me from the corner of his eye. I wonder what he's thinking about.

"My favorite!" I exclaim, gripping his right bicep with my hand as he pulls off the highway and drives up to the Mcdonald's drive-thru. "Everything is your favorite food when you're hungry," Reece says teasingly, looking at me while I decide what I want.

"I'm always hungry," I wink at him before leaning over him slightly to speak more clearly to the operator. "I'll take a ten pack of McNuggets with sweet and sour sauce, large fries, and an Angus burger, please. Oh! and a snack-sized Oreo McFlurry."

"That'll be $20.96 and your food will be at the next window for pick up." The girl tells us and I hand her my debit card, batting away Reece's hand as he tries to give her his as well. He glares at me and the girl smiles as she holds the machine out. I tap my card and wave as Reece drives up to get my food, pouting.

"Grow up. We all know that you're a gentleman. Thank you for the offer, but no thank you. You can't pay for everything," I tell him, wanting him to stop his immature pouting. He cracks a smile and I can't help but laugh. "Are you bipolar or something?"

"No, I just like hearing you go off. I already know I'm a gentleman." He winks and grabs my food, thanking the person handing it off to him. He holds the bag out to me with one hand on the wheel as he begins to drive back in the direction of the highway.

"Whatever." I dig into my food, moaning around the burger. Reece raises an eyebrow, watching me as we wait to merge onto the highway. I smile at him with my cheeks full of food and he laughs, turning away to face the road as Jeep accelerates. I eat happily, turning the music on to listen to while we drive.

We sing along to the radio and I feed Reece fries and bites of my McFlurry as he drives. Hours go by like this until Reece takes an exit to a more secluded looking, foresty road and I realize that I've been here before. After a couple of turns, my assumption is proven correct and we pull into a familiar driveway. I crane my neck to see the water through the trees and I smile.

"Apparently Maddox actually owns the place, so it was no problem convincing him to let us stay here for the weekend," Reece tells me as he climbs out of the Jeep, rounding the hood to open my door for me. I immediately jump on him, hugging him, and burying my face in his neck.

"Thank you," I whisper against the soft skin of his jaw where I place a kiss.

"Let's just unpack later," Reece says impatiently, starting to carry me into the lake house already and I laugh loudly.

"Reece no! Stop. Let's do it now and we won't have to worry about it later." I try and he groans but submits quickly to my request. He carries me back towards the vehicle and we work together to quickly unpack and carry everything inside the house. I load the food and drinks into the kitchen, putting everything away while Reece deals with everything else.

I see him carry everything up the stairs, probably going back to the room we shared last time. Although when we were here the first time, sharing a bed wasn't a promise for more fun. How boring.

When I'm finished, I help by going upstairs to unpack our clothes. I don't want Reece to see what I packed for the trip and I didn't know where we'd be going. Thankfully, I brought bathing suits because it's summer and we live in California; there were only so many options that we could get to by car.

But it isn't the bathing suits that I'm wanting to hide from him. I took my credit card out for a walk before we left and went a little crazy in the fancy lingerie store, spent way too much money, and walked out with something new that I think may cause Reece to have a heart attack when he sees.

"Hey babe, get your suit on. Let's go for a swim," Reece says, alerting me to his presence in the doorway and I thank god I already hid the lingerie set from sight. Unless he goes through my drawers, I doubt he'll see it before tonight. Reece loves surprises.

I nod and smile at him, grabbing a plain white bikini that makes my large breasts look even larger. Usually, I'm unappreciative of my chest size because of dance, but at this moment, I couldn't be more thankful.

Escaping into the bathroom, I change in private because I want to see Reece's expression when I walk out in this. The top is strapless like a tube top, and the bottoms are high waisted and cheeky, showing off my bum, toned from years of dance.

When I'm done I peek out into the room to see Reece sitting on the bed in his swim trunks and nothing else, looking at his phone screen. I lick my lips as I take a minute to admire Reece's body.

He runs in the mornings and plays soccer almost every day, but I've never even seen him pick up a weight so I'm always in awe of his toned, yet muscular body. His abs are drool-worthy and I'm not quite sure how I kept my feelings in check this past year as I was sleeping in the same bed most nights as this god in front of me.

"You're not as sly as you think baby, I see you," Reece says without even looking up from his phone. I laugh under my breath and step out, Reece taking his sweet time looking up from the screen. I'm amused as he finally tears his eyes away and looks up at me. His pupils dilate as his dark green eyes trace all over my body, lingering on certain parts of my anatomy. "Damn," is all he says before standing to his full height, taking a couple of steps closer to me, and bending his knees enough to put his shoulder at my waist as he wraps his arms around my knees and stands up with me draped over his shoulder.

I giggle loudly and squeal as he slaps my ass, carrying me down the stairs slowly, taking his time. Feeling each step he descends deep within me, our bodies pressed tightly together, I know he's doing this for the excuse to have his hands on me and I love it.

"Reece don't you dare," I say as I watch the floor change from hardwood, to grass, and finally to sand. He chuckles and I slap his back lightly when I realize what is about to happen. Knowing I can't do anything to stop it, I go limp and don't even bother to struggle.

"I can't help it. Making you wet is just so much fun." Reece says before unapologetically tossing me into the water.

" Reece says before unapologetically tossing me into the water