:: Three ::

I started to wake up and I stretched myself out then rolled over onto my side and placed my head in Billy's shoulder causing me to jolt up. He looked at me and chuckled.

"You're fine." He said with that cliche raspy morning voice tone that made girls melt. I'll admit it made me feel some type of way because I just smiled. He furrowed his brow and looked confused.

"I need a camera," I chuckled.

"Why?" He asked.

"To capture the ever so badass Billy Hargrove looking as soft as ever." I picked at him and he just grinned and shook his head. I smiled in return and sat up all the way. Billy sat up and moved to the edge of the bed so I could get up. I scooted to the edge of the bed and stood up. Billy cleared his throat and lit a cigarette.

"The bathroom is to the right you can't miss it." He stated.

"Thanks but uh your parents?" I asked.

"They aren't home and Max isn't either." He took a drag off his cigarette and looked up at me and had a shit eating grin.

"What?" I said as I tugged at the shirt. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and immediately blushed as I realized he saw my entire ass because my underwear rode up. I grabbed my pants and hurried to the bathroom.

After relieving myself and slipping back into my leggings I walked back to Billy's room and the door was cracked open. I froze outside the door as I noticed him quickly getting dressed. Blue jeans and a button up shirt that he only buttoned halfway. After he was dressed I walked back in.

"When are you planning to take me home?" I asked in a small voice.

"Now," he slipped his boots on and grabbed his cigarette pack and lighter slipping them into the pocket on his shirt.

"Okay," I replied as I quickly put my shoes on and headed out the door of his room and rushed outside to his camaro. I climbed in the passenger seat and closed the door. He made his way out and got in the driver seat and started the car whipping off.

Within 5 minutes he pulled up in front of my house and I got out of the car quickly.

"Thank you," I said leaning down and looking in.

"Yeah, don't count on it again." He said smugly.

"I won't, don't worry." I stood back up and turned to walk into my house and I looked down panicking. I still had on Billy's shirt and I didn't have my Calvin Klein bra. I furrowed my brows realizing Billy didn't say anything about me leaving in his shirt.

I went inside and my parents greeted me at the table. They smiled and waited for me to tell them about my night. I pulled out a chair and sat at the table with them. My mom got up and got me a glass of orange juice and sat back down.

"How was it?" She asked happily.

"It wasn't too bad, everyone at school was there. I drank and ended up staying at a friends so I wouldn't come home and wake you guys up." I shrugged it off and my dad chuckled.

"At least you had fun." He stared flipping through the news paper.

"I mean I guess," I laughed as I finished my glass of orange juice and quickly headed upstairs.

I changed into more comfortable clothes and put bullies shirt in the washer. Going to school on Monday was definitely going to be awkward.

A/n:

Sorry for the filler chapter guys but I can't wait to get all my ideas into this story and morphe it into something that I hope is great.

But billy tho? He's being weird guys. Is he catching feels? Or confused with himself because he's got a mommy issue complex that has his genuinely attracted to older women and Liv is his age. How will school go? You'll find out by tonight 🤷🏼‍♀️