:: Four ::

Getting ready for school today was rather dreadful. I put on the same black leggings I wore to the party that my mom washed. She left Billy's folded shirt on my dresser, I tucked that into my bag and picked out a shirt for today. I grabbed a tank top with spaghetti straps and decided to go braless today. I put on the same shoes I always wore and headed out the door and started walking to school. This 10 minute walk was all the peace I was going to get for the next 8 hours of my life.

As I approached the school parking lot my heart sank seeing everyone. I wanted to keep my head down but I couldn't, that's not how I was going to get through today. Billy's camaro was already in its usual parking spot and he watched as I was about to walk by.

"Missing something Porter?" Billy snickered holding up my bra. My heart sank even more and my cheeks grew hot.

Getting angry was something that should be written out of my personality. I act irrational and impulsive when I get angry. I walked up and grabbed the bra out of his hands and he just smirked.

"Guess you shouldn't have forgotten it," he chuckled.

I looked at him as I grabbed the bottom of my tank top and peeled it off to throw it at him. I slipped the Calvin Klein bra on and snickered back.

"Guess it works out, that was the piece of clothing I forgot today." I smirked then pulled his shirt from my bad and slipped that on too. He stood there in shock not thinking I would take such a ballsy move in front of his friends.

"God damn," his dark haired friend commenting with his hand balled up in front of his mouth.

"She just doesn't know when to stop," Billy's other friend commented shaking his head with a smirk.

Billy stood there holding my tank top at his side while I walked away as I passed some girl she called me a slut and I stopped.

"What did you call me?" I gritted my teeth.

"Slllluttt," She emphasized the word. I didn't pay attention to my surroundings and I shot my hand up as if I was grabbing her throat and she began to gasp. The fear in her eyes was evident and I busted out laughing.

"One more time?" I tilted my head towards her.

"N-nothing!" She yelled and I let go. She ran off horrified and I glanced back to see billy starring in my direction with a neutral look across his face. I lowered my gaze and walked inside the school. I dreaded first period knowing that Billy would be coming in to sit behind me.

I took my seat as all the students stared at me and Mrs. Brown noticed.

"Kids, do we have a problem with Miss. Porter?" She asked and all the kids jumped turning back to face the front. Just in time for Billy to walk in and give his two cents.

"Maybe if she didn't whip her tits out in front of everyone they wouldn't stare." Billy shrugged as he took his seat.

"Hargrove, you will get a one way ticket to detention that you won't be bailing on." She pointed at him and turned to me.

"Would you like your seat moved?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"If I get my seat moved it just means he wins Mrs. Brown and as the young lady in the front row knows I didn't come here to be pushed around by a bully." I gave her a smile and her face lit up.

She carried on with the lesson and I felt Billy's boots kick me in the back as he put his feet up on the back of the chair. I moved forward on my seat and leaned on my desk not letting it bother me until I could hear him slouching in his seat and he kicked me again. Not hard but enough to grab my attention, I sighed and continued to listen to the teacher tuning him out.