:: Seventeen ::

Hopper headed back to Joyce's house and we got out of the truck as soon as he parked it. I ran inside to look for Billy and Steve frowned when he saw me.

"He's not here Olivia, he went home convinced you weren't going to come back." Steve looked at me with such sympathy.

"Oh," was all I could say and I nodded my head. I turned walking out of Joyce's house and started walking to Billy's house.

I sighed kicking the rocks as I scuffed my feet. It was hard to think he didn't believe me when I said I'd come back. If I thought it was a risk and I could've died I would've at least told him that.

It took me almost 40 minutes to get to Billy's house but when I did his bedroom light was off. I still walked inside to see Susan and Neil sitting on the couch. Neil didn't dare to say a word to me.

"He's upstairs Hunny," Susan smiled softly.

"Thank you Susan," I smiled back to her.

I slowly walked upstairs marking sure I was quiet. When I reached Billy's door I opened it slowly walking in. I close it behind me and turn the light on to see Billy passed out on his bed. He didn't put in the effort to take off anymore than his jacket and boots. I smiled at how peaceful and handsome he looked.

I sat on my knees by the edge of the bed leaning over as I started to gently kiss his face. I kissed all over his face but when I kissed his nose is when he finally opened his eyes. They instantly grew wide and he reached over to touch me. I stood slowly and slipped my sweatshirt off, along with my shoes, pants and took my shirt and bra off. I put on the same cut off shirt I've always worn of Billy's and I climbed onto the bed.

He grabbed me hard pulling me into his lap, I straddled him. He then grabbed my hips and began kissing me. He kissed me hard and I kissed him hard back. He began to breathe heavily then finally stopped kissing me for a moment.

"I thought you weren't going to come back." He said softly I could see his eyes tearing up.

"I'll always come back to you baby," I cupped his face crashing my lips to his not wanting to see his tears.

I felt him slide his hand to the small of my back and hold my body against his. I reached out and turned the light off laying on him. He rolled onto his slide so I straightened my one leg and kept the other wrapped around him. He still held me tight to him and I smiled into his chest. I peppered kisses along his chest and collarbones causing him to hum softly.

"Mmm babe," he groaned tiredly.

"I'm sorry you thought I wasn't going to come back," I kissed his jaw and nudged my head into the nape of his neck.

" it's okay," he mumbled.

"But I promise you this too, as much as I would love for you to pound the shit out of me right now and spank me, I'm actually tired too." I whispered lowly in his ear and he moaned.

"Stop it," he smiled and smacked my ass.

"Stop what sir?" I bit my lip trying not to giggle or smile.

"You know what," he growled as he grabbed my ass. I giggled and closed my eyes cuddling up to him.

He held me tightly and began to snore softly as he drifted off into his slumber. I admired him while he slept for a while and then tried to get some sleep but I couldn't. He never once moved or turned away from holding me. I could feel him sweat against me from the warmth and I did as well.

I looked out the window and watched as the sun began to rise. Time didn't move slow as I thought it would for not being able to sleep. But my thoughts were turning and I remembered back to what my mom said about how I'd know why we had to come here.

My mom didn't have the exact same abilities I did but she had dreams. She knew when things were coming and when certain things were going to happen. I couldn't have been sent here to just save him from his father there had to be something more.

I just couldn't figure it out yet. I didn't know if I was suppose to save him from himself or something bigger than that. Either way it scared me, because I couldn't bare the thought of losing him.

I just knew I had to find the words to tell him the truth.

A/n

Don't worry kids more updates are coming today ♥️

What do you think? Are you enjoying the story. Do you like soft Billy? I wanted to take a different approach with him than everyone else. I wanted to humanize him because as Dacre said about his character "you can't have someone be bad just because they are bad. There's always a reason they are bad."  Or something along the lines of that lol