:: Twenty-Five ::

We arrived at the mall just in time for Eleven to throw a car at the Russians as Dustin was trying to get Robin and Steve away. So this entire time Dustin has been battling the evil Russians and we've been trying to get away from the Mind Flayer. I wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug and he hugged me back. I looked over Steve's face and shook my head as they were looped out of their minds talking about Back To The Future.

I heard Eleven talking to Hopper and I saw Joyce. Eleven looked different, she looked withdrawn and I noticed. I looked at her trying to piece it together then it hit me. She lost her abilities but she didn't know how to say it. Lucas and the other kids were trying to explain the Mind Flayer monster to Hopper and Joyce.

A guy they called Murray came in waving his arms and talking about how he found a way in. We all had the pleasure of listening to Lucas's little sister Erica argue with him I couldn't help but laugh when she called him a bald bastard. Dustin stepped in and tried to help Murray with their plan but Hopper shot the idea down quickly.

He quickly changed his mind and Dustin requested using his radio tower. I guess it would have the best frequency. So Dustin, Erica, Robin, and Steve all walked out taking the car that I could only assume Hopper stole. I could hear the tires squeal as they peeled out and I rolled my eyes.

Joyce and Will were having an emotional moment and I just sat around awkwardly not really knowing what to do. Eleven and Hopper we're talking and Murray was pacing like a lunatic.

Then things changed and we all went to pile into a station wagon, Nancy and John were up front I sat in the back with the kids. Nancy was clearly frustrated with the car not starting and the boys were not helping.

"Didn't your mom just buy this car?" Lucas asked.

"Yes, I'm sure it's fine." Her frustration more evident.

"Did you leave the lights on?" Will asked.

"No," she said quickly.

"Do we have gas?" Lucas asked.

"Yes!" Nancy yelled.

But I looked over and I heard the roar of a familiar engine. I could see the cracked windshield and hear the engine rev. John checked and the ignition cable was missing. He kept revving the engine and I could see faintly see him through the glass. I could see the fear in Max's eyes because if he hits the car, she get the blunt of the blow.

We all decided it would be smart to get out and head back inside the mall. Mike was pacing around with his walkie trying to get someone to respond. Nancy got a gun loading the clip. Her and John went back outside to try to get the car started and my heart sank.

They were out there for less than 5 minutes and I could hear the roar of the camaro again. John tried starting the car and it came to life. I could hear Billy flooring the camaro and they were yelling. It grew closer and my adrenaline hit. I heard the car collide and my heart dropped.

I ran outside to see if they made it out and to my surprise Billy's camaro was on fire. He had been hit by Steve and Robin who just got back in the nick of time. They were okay but Billy was slumped over.

I saw something move in my peripheral vision and I looked up seeing the Flayer monster. It walked right over distracted by something and I was able to breathe for a moment.

I ran with El and the other kids as we tried to get out of the mail lobby. We ran through a gate and max closed it. I could see Billy, he was awake and the Flayer wasn't happy. We ran into the building and down the hall. I vigorously pushed the button to the elevator clearly ahead of Mike and Max who were helping El down the hall.

The door swung open and Billy came inside and was walking down the hall quickly. Max began to panic and she tried to distract him.

"Billy you don't have to do this. Billy, your name is Billy, Billy Hargrove. You live on 4819 cherry lane. Billy please, I'm max, I'm your sister." She just barely finished as Billy back handed her across the face knocking her out. I grabbed El and tried to pull her into the elevator but she wouldn't budge. Billy knocked Mike out as well and then went after Eleven. She tried to use her abilities but it didn't work. She hit her head and picked her up slinging her over his shoulder as I hid inside the elevator.

I panicked and waited for him to exit and I ran out and back to the main lobby. Billy was already inside and had set Eleven down on the ledge to the three little stairs. He was hovering over her and whispering to her. She looked dazed and out of it. My breath hitched as the Flayer monster came through the ceiling. It stuck the tentacle out of its mouth and the kids started throwing fireworks at the monster.

I screamed out in pain as the Flayer got hit. I looked over to Billy and I noticed he was wincing in pain as well but not nearly feeling what I felt since I was absorbing 90% of it. The fire works were a great idea as they kept the monster distracted.

It was a little nerve wrecking that it was taking so long for Mike and Max to wake up. I noticed Billy was now straddling Eleven and she was scared shitless I could see something flash through her mind and she got an idea. As she gasped and began talking to him.

"Seven...feet," she gasped and Billy looked at her something in him changed.

"You told her... the wave was seven feet. You ran to her, on the beach. There were seagulls, she wore a hat with a blue ribbon." Billy looked at her with wide eyes, his pupils were still dilated. He gasped and she continued.

"A long dress with a blue and red flower. Yel-yellow sandals covered in sand. She was pretty." And Billy closed his eyes you could tell he was trying to imagine her.

"She was really pretty. And you- you were happy." Eleven began to cry as she reached up and touched Billy's face the black veins had disappeared on his face and his features softened a bit. I looked to see if he had the necklace on and tears pricked my eyes.

He turned his head looking at the monster as he stood up it shot its tentacle out and Billy stopped it mid-air.

"No!" He yelled as he began pushing it.

He screamed as two more tentacles pierced his sides and I screamed as my sides began to bleed. It worked and I was sustaining the injuring. He still had blood pouring from his mouth. I had 4 wounds that were gushing blood everywhere and I was getting light headed.

"Billy!" Max yelled as it went to shoot one last tentacle out and I held my hand up and screamed as loud as I could.

I projected every ounce of pain and heartbreak I was feeling and it began to crumble. It let go of Billy and he automatically healed. The black spots on him began to fade as the monster started dying rapidly from the portal being closed again. I screamed even louder dissolving more of it. I fell to my knees as my legs couldn't support my week body.

"OLIVIA!" I heard mike scream my name but I didn't look. I looked over at Billy who was looking at me completely horrified.

I feel all the way to the floor and I could feel the blood gurgling in my chest. Billy stood frozen for a brief moment and just before things got hazier he ran over to me.

"Liv," I heard him sob but I couldn't respond. I tried to move onto my side as I coughed and blood spattered everywhere.

I could hear sirens and I knew things were going to be okay. I laid back and closed my eyes. I heard him yell as my body got scooped up and carried off.

I knew it was okay and I took a deep breath letting everything go black.