:: Six ::

I didn't go to school for the next two days. I just laid in bed and slept most of the two days. I just wanted to forget about everything.

I hated that I cared so much about seeing him with that girl. I wasn't supposed to get attached to him and here I was fucked up over something he did. All because he showed me a little bit of affection.

If there's one thing my parents deprived me of it was affection. Always pushing me off to do whatever I wanted so they could do their own thing. But it also showed me that I didn't need affection. I rubbed my swollen eyes from crying and rolled over to look at the clock it was 7pm. I sighed and sat up in my bed crossing my legs.

I could hear my parents talking downstairs as someone knocked on my door.

"Come in," I sighed and waited. When the door opened and Billy came in I groaned and sunk back down in my bed.

"Get out," I groaned and covered my head up. He sighed and sat on the edge of my bed facing me.

"I'm sorry," he said in a low voice.

"No your not, your Billy Hargrove. You're never sorry." I uncovered my head and looked at him. He was looking down at his hands fidgeting.

"I came to make sure you were okay. You haven't been to school in 2 days." He looked at me and his blue eyes turned sad. It made my heart sink and I sat up.

"I'm fine." I said sternly.

"I may be an asshole but I'm not stupid." He said softly, his voice was like velvet.

"It doesn't matter Billy. I'm not someone special and you of all people do not need to worry about my feelings. You didn't when you were on top of her yesterday, so don't care today." My cheeks were hot and I could feel the lump in my throat. I swallowed it down and looked him in the eyes.

"Whatever," he stood up and headed for the door.

"Walk away Billy, it's what your best at." I seethed and he halted. He turned and walked back over, he leaned over me and pointed in my face.

"I haven't been the one running from my problems." His words were like daggers and I flinched when he shook his finger. He dropped his hand when he saw me flinch.

"Why do you flinch?" He asked, he plopped back down and ran his fingers through his dirty blonde locks. The lump came back and I couldn't hold it back this time. Hot tears pricked my eyes and ran down my cheeks.

"When I lived in Joplin my parents made me go to a special place to practice and when I messed up I got beaten. I learned to perfect things quickly but everyday I still got hit. I went in one day, for the last time and he didn't hit me that day. He threatened to kill me if I declined his offer. He held a knife to my neck, it cut me as I fought him. I killed him." I looked down and moved my hair to the side and tilted my head so he could see the scar. He reached up and ran his finger over it gently and then he dropped his hand and looked away.

"That's fucked up," he muttered to himself and I saw him reach up and wipe his face.

"I'm fucked up Billy. That's why I run." I laughed through the tears rolling down my cheeks. He looked over at me and half smiled. 

"Aren't we all," he chuckled.

"Why did you do it?" I asked him and he stopped as he looked up at me.

"Because," was all he could say brushing off the topic.

"Then go, if you can't tell me why get out Billy." I pointed to the door but I didn't raise my voice.

"Whatever," he stood quickly and walked out slamming my door.

My heart sank, I just wanted to hate him but I wanted to love him more.

A/n

Lol shoutout to crappy filler chapters. Strap in kids asshole Billy is coming.