Christmas Ball

"Guys, we did it last year so we have to do it this year as well!" said Jane- the extrovert of the group, and that is the most accurate description, because Sabrina and her other group mates were more introverts.

"You mean taking a picture at the ball or having fun together at the ball?" asked Linda, she became a close friend of Sabrina's. 

"I mean both, we get out together so rarely that it's not even funny anymore! It's gonna be fun! A bit of drinks, a bit of dancing...MAYBE even some drama material" Jane smiled almost like a fox. Group laughed at how she was trying to convince them to come.

"Sure, I am in as long as we don't have any tests or exams the next day" said Sabrina

"There won't be any! I checked our schedule and we have our last test day before the Ball. So it's safe! Come on! Let's go guys!" Jane was almost jumping from excitement

"I'll think about it" said Nick. After those words he got a strong poke and glare from Sabrina, which meant "Come on! You didn't come last year!". She knows why he didn't come, it's the same reason why she had doubts last year- place will be crowded and plenty of couples dancing around and that feeling of not being noticed...well the feeling part is for Sabrina. Nick simply doesn't enjoy big events like that plus he has a boyfriend, so finding love isn't in his interests.

"So you probably won't come" Jane said

"Yeeeeeeeee" laughed Nick. 

And so in the end some will go to the Ball and some won't, but still some is better than nothing.

-Time jump- The day of the Ball. Sabrina already met her group mates- Linda, Jane, Alice and George. Like last year they went for some drinks just to warm up, before University Sabrina wasn't keen on drinking, but with her mates she felt comfortable enough to drink just enough to feel tipsy. 

They got to the avenue and already could see that the place if full of people. After they took of their coats and entered the main hall Sabrina noticed a familiar face, a face she didn't really want to see...a face of a boy she had a crush on. Normally that wouldn't bother her, but this wasn't just a crush...She confessed to him and although she expected rejection it still hurt to see him. That guy said he wasn't ready to jump into relationship again which made sense until now...the ball...where he was with a girl. Luckily or sadly that guy didn't notice Sabrina and unfortunately he often didn't notice her, she was always the one catching a glimpse of him at university. She hated how easily she remembered and recognised faces and body features, because most of the time people didn't notice her...or maybe they did, but she wasn't important or interesting enough to approach.

"Let's go to the hall where there is Dj"said Linda "It's gonna be more fun dancing there instead of looking at all the couples here." And so they went and danced their asses off. Sabrina felt better after dancing and singing her heart out. After some time the gang went to take a group photo

"Okay, so how are we doing it this year? Jazz hands? Funny faces?" asked Jane

"Something normal for a change" laughed Alice

"Let's put George in the middle as the only guy who came" suggested Linda

"Yes! And we can maybe do a pose like Charlie angels or something" suggested Sabrina

"Hell yeah! Good idea!" agreed Linda. In the end picture came out really well.

"Let's go get a drink, I am getting too sober to handle all the people" said Jane

"Same! Too sober for this"said Sabrina. The gang went to get drinks, all of them ended taking something like Longilend iced tea, which was quite strong. Jane dared Sabrina to drink it all at one.