"We did it!"

"Guys, I can't believe that I am actually saying this..but...we did it! We finished second year! We finished this asshole year!" said Jane with a raised glass "so CHEERS!"

"CHEERS!"with smiles on their faces cried out rest of the group. It was such a liberating feeling to be free from stress and constant studies...well technically Sabrina wasn't free yet, because she promised to tutor one girl for her final exams in physiology and microbiology, but that wasn't a problem as long as she didn't have to suffer herself.

"So..you haven't mentioned that cute first year boy in a while now" asked Nick who was sitting next to Sabrina.

"Uuu you mean that cutie with a smile that could light up the room?"said Linda who was sitting on the other side of Sabrina.

"Well we still talk and message each other, so there isn't much to say"

"Except that he has a girlfriend and your heart is a bit broken?"with a hint of sadness said Nick

"Broo! How often do you get to see Lizzy? Because she is the only one who knows..well at least from my circle the only one..."

"Lizzy did mention that once, but I saw the boy holding hands and smiling and being all happy with that girl"

"Seriously? There is a girlfriend.."with disappointment said Linda

"Hey! Why do you sound disappointed?"laughed Sabrina

"I don't know...I thought you and him would look cute together and he was all so nice and positive and good stuff...that would be just very nice to have in life"

"Awwww! You care!"again laughed Sabrina and hugged Linda "But thank you! Your words actually mean a lot!"
Girls hugged and then they returned to chat with other groupmates,it's rare that they all managed to come at the same place and at the same time, so they enjoyed all the time they could.

-...-

When Sabrina returned home she did feel a little tipsy and tired, but she also felt good like good she hasn't felt for some time. Studying took a lot of her energy, but so did people. At the end of the year she got ghosted by two of her friends that she loved dearly and for the longest time she believed that the fault was in her, that she wasn't interesting enough or she was too serious and the list could go on...but thanks to therapy and talks with her other friends she started to believe that it's not just her. Every type of relationship is a two way street..you need two for it to work. Of course the self esteem issues that got raised up again didn't go down so quickly, but Sabrina could live with that...baby steps and things will get better..-phone buzzed- and Sabrina got back to reality. She checked her phone and there was a message from Jackson
"Hey, are you busy right now?"

"Amm no, not really, why?"

"Well, I thought we should celebrate my successfully finished first year of university and your second year!😎"

"Your school year ended a week or so ago :D! Didn't you have enough of celebrating?"

"Maaybe...but I didn't celebrate with you! And I know it's been a tough one for you...so let's just have fun?🕺🥳"

":D oh boi, okay, fine. What do you have in mind?"

"Oh thank god! I am standing next to your house soo it would have been really awkward to leave the place...alone :D Okay so grab a blanket and come down!"

"You seriously?"

"YEEES"

"Fine, I am coming down!"

Sabrina found the lightest blanket, fold it and ran down the stairs to meet Jackson standing next to his Volvo. He had summer vibe around him and when he noticed Sabrina he had the brightest smile..she could swear that for that moment it was brighter than the sun.
"Hello there, stranger!"said Jackson and hugged Sabrina.