Getting there?

"Gently press the breaks" Jackson said with smile on his face.

"Gently? Are you serious? How can I do it 'Gently'?" Sabrina asked in frustration, she knew drivers license is something you need in life, but she wasn't a fan of it.

"Just start slowly"

"StArt SlOwlY...I thought I was doing everything slowly" at these words Jackson laughed.

"You are pretty good at starting,  so start the engine, drive a bit and let me help you with stopping"

"Okay, fine...but if I break your car...I can't afford fixing it"

"You won't break it! Just start the engine and let's go!"

Sabrina sighed in frustration and did as she was told.

"Okay, this is good, now let's slowly push the breaks" Jackson said as he gently pressed his hand on Sabrina's right leg.
She shivered at the gesture, but tried not to be stupid about it.
"Great, do you understand what you have to do now?"

"Mmmhmm" she voiced without looking at him "maybe...maybe I am good for today"

"Sure" Jackson said still holding his hand on her leg and just enjoying the fluster on Sabrina's face.

"Khem..so we can change back?" Sabrina looked at him and saw a smirk on his face. She smacked him on his hand.

"Ouch, what was that for?"

"Stop with that flirty look! I am blushing all the time!"

"It's not my fault you blush so easily"

"Well, if you stopped with all that" she waved around his face "maybe I would blush less!"

"We know each other for some time now and you know you would blush regardless of my face" he repeated her motion.

"Ahh...bite me!"she replied in annoyance

"Is that an invitation?"

"Since when are we like this?" Sabrina asked laughingly

"We got comfortable around each other so it makes sense that we test the boundaries" Jackson winked.

"You are such a flirt, when we met you just seemed sweet and nice"

"And you were anxious, shy girl"

"I sometimes am both of those things, but I think I grew up in uni, you can't be an anxious potato forever....it's not really a life  to enjoy"

"So you see that's why we are funky with each other"

"Funky? Is that really a word you'd like to use?'' she asked with a raised brow

"Hmm...maybe, I think more of kinky" he whispered the last part as he leaned closer to Sabrina. He was so close that she could feel his breath on her face. She couldn't help and look at his lips, but at that moment she chose to turn away from him. "Something wrong?" he asked.

"What?" confusion written all over her face

"I think, I am risking with our friendship right now, but we've been flirting for a few weeks now, Sabrina, so what is going on..between us?"

"I...I mean...have we been flirting...I mean...yeah, but I thought it was...you know you being you and me...I don't know...rolling with it" she rambled and noticed how Jackson's eyes got darker and they lost the regular spark "NO! Don't look at me like that...I haven't finished my incoherent speech!"

He smiled at her last words "Okay, I will try not to change the way I look...at you"

"Thank you!" she positioned herself so she can face him better "Look...This will take a while, you sure you ready for it?"

"Yes!" he locked eyes with her

"Okay..okay. So when we first met, that time before you got into uni and I was a real mess...well I thought you were cute and 'wow this dude so nice', then we met again when semester started and you actually said hi to me, you remembered me...And it warmed my heart so much, you can't even imagine...then university happened and we kinda forgot about each other, because we didn't know each other...Then ball happened, God..I was tipsy and heart broken over a crush..just a crush...feelings are annoying! But the point is that you made that night 100% better and then our friendship grew...and with that...I got to know you...I got to feel comfortable around you and...something started to bloom"

"Bloom?" Jackson chuckled 

"Bloom wasn't even my choice of words, my friends thought and well they were not wrong...some feelings were growing and I ignored them and it was fine then you introduced me to Lexi and whatever I was feeling well that thing had to go away"

"So it's too late for us?" he asked carefully

"Does it really feel like my incoherent talk is over?"she looked annoyed "And wait..what?"

"You finish first"

"So..you were with Lexi and then you guys broke up. I wanted to be a friend, someone you can trust so some feelings were ignored...and let's be real even if I was full on in love with you...well my self-esteem would not let me tell you that...so we just rolled with being friends... although I noticed some touches, some looks and everything else was a bit more than that, I could't really believe that you liked me like THAT. Maybe you are just friendly, maybe you needed some distraction or anything after the break up... "

"You done?"

"I think so, I think I made myself rather clear"

"Sure" Jackson smiled and leaned in so close that his lips finally touched Sabrina's. She was surprised that her body started to have mind of its own. Her hands locked behind Jackson's neck, he pulled her closer and even their position in the car didn't bother them. The kiss was long and in a way rather messy, they stopped when a phone ringed. 

"Oh God, I think it's my dad" Sabrina said when she let go of Jackson. She checked the phone and was relieved to see that it was her mother who tried to call. 

"So are we risking with your life with this make out session or not?" Jackson asked with a grin.

"We are fine...for now" Sabrina smiled "But I should get back home"

"No worries, princess, I'll take you home"he winked

"Princess? I don't think so"

"Honey? Babe? Sugar cube?"

"Wow...nicknames can wait lover boy" she laughed "let's get me home first"

They changed their places and Jackson started to drive. Surprisingly the ride was quiet, but in a comfortable way.

Jackson got to her place, opened car door for Sabrina and even walked her to the door.

"Such a gentleman" 

"Only for you"

"No, you are a nice person in general, that's why I liked...like you" Jackson smiled at those words. He then hugged Sabrina and she returned the hug. 

"I'll be seeing you a lot more now" he whispered in her ear

"That almost sounds like a line from a horror movie" Sabrina chuckled in his ear

"You know what I mean, I care for you and I want to do this right"

"I care for you too"