Chapter 5

So, no one has commented on anything lately, besides @DestielShipper2014 and @KingoftheLadder. So can someone please, please comment on ideas and names and creaures? It would save me, and you, the trouble of horrible names. Speaking of names, I need some nicknames for Levi, Rider, Jaclyn, and Leya. What do they call each other? Why? How old is everyone do you think? What are some places they could go to? Would you like different perspectives? Please PRIVATE message me. Do NOT comment within this book. These things must be a surprise, otherwise I will not do those suggestions. Thank you fellow Wattpad people.

-Liv

...

It looked like a cave on the outside, but once I stepped into the cave, I was hit with a hot burst of air and a dizzy spell. I tried to sit down, but I couldn't. It was like-

"Oh my god! What the friggin' hell is this?!" I was floating in mid air. It looked as if I was in the sky, but when I looked down, all I saw were blue skies. Above me was the same. But out of nowhere, people swarmed about. No, not people. Angels. Angels with beautiful wings, none looked exactly alike. Kind of like snowflakes.

"We so not tolerate that sort of language here, Jaclyn. You could be thrown out or worse, banished to Limbo.

"What's Limbo?" I asked him to take my mind off of the fact that there was no ground beneath my feet.

"Let's just hope you never have to find out." He grabbed a hold of my hand. His hand was enormous compared to mine. And his was more perfect. I wish I was an angel.

"Why?" He asked.

"Why what?" I was confused by the sudden outburst of his-

My thoughts were discontinued because some angel bumped into me, a boy. He looked around 18, maybe 19. And also perfect. Why did angels have to be so perfect?

"Oh,um, sorry Miss. You'll have to excuse me, I am in a hurry and must get Him some ambrosia." He flew off in a rush. I watched him until I couldn't see him anymore. His wings were imprinted in the back of my mind, pure white.

"Hey,I know we're all flawless here, but that doesn't mean you can be impolite and just stare at the kid until you can no longer see him." Levi was waving his hand in front of my face. I must have spaced out.

"I wasn't staring. Just watching him fly away. Big difference." I pointed out. Levi flapped his black wings once and we were off like a rocket, nearly bumping into angels but missing them by a fraction of an inch. By the time we stopped at a floating mass, a building it think, I felt like barfing my brans out.

"Here." Levi handed me something and told me to eat it. I lifted it to my mouth and took a small nibble. It tasted like warm maple syrup on buttermilk pancakes. The kind that Rider makes for me when I'm sick. This was a strange food.

"What is this?"

"A mix of ambrosia and nectar. We bake it for our humans when they seem sick. Just a small portion of it can cure any illness...except for death or the expectance of it, like destiny." He started walking before I could ask anymore questions. As we entered the building, I saw that the door plaque read, 'Est. 1 A.D. Welcome to HUMANS, (Humans Under Mass Angel Nation Surveillance) where humans can live out their glorious lives under the watchful eyes of their guardian angels. Demon free and only one human per angel'.

"So I take it I won't be living at Riders anymore?" I wondered out loud.

"That is correct. Though you can visit him often, it will raise suspicion if you choose not to." Levi told me.

I considered on whether or not I wanted to drop in on him every once in awhile, and decided that even though he could be a total slut, he was still my closest friend.