23. Could it?

Please excuse mistakes 📍

Rylan

"There goes my babyyyyyy

"There goes my babyyyyyy....ou girl look at you!!" Roy sang while snapping his fingers and dancing his way towards me

I stopped folding laundry to look at him.

I blushed as he continued to sing to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You don't know how good it feels to call you my girl,
there goes my babyyyy . Loving everything you do, ouu girl look at youuu... beautiful as ever."

At this point I was smiling like an idiot. "You're so sweeeet."

"Only for you baby." We shared a kiss and I continued to do what I was doing as he took a seat next to me. "You need to rest sometimes, I'll do this."

"I got it, and I'll rest afterwards."

He took the shirt I was folding out of my hands.

"No, right now. You always staying on your feet and on the go. Sit down."

I smacked my lips and sat on the bed and he took my place folding the clothes.

"You're right." I rubbed my belly. It was growing by the day and it was definitely noticeable now.

 It was growing by the day and it was definitely noticeable now

I'm now 4 months and 2 weeks pregnant. I looked at Roy folding the clothes, admiring his features. Those plump pink lips, that perfect nose, those long thick eyelashes, his cheekbones and his perfect jawline . Everything about him was just so sexy to me.

"Why're you looking at me like that?"

I blushed at the fact I got caught admiring him.

"Because you're so freakin sexy and adorable." I said smiling

He smiled and slightly blushed.

"Aww baby you're blushing." I teased

"Shut uppp no I'm not. I don't blush." He said turning his head