37. Pop Up

Rylan

"Lemme ask you something

"Lemme ask you something." Roy said walking in the room

I took my attention from the tv and turned to look at him.

"Ask me what?"

He looked at me while twirling a blunt in his hand.

"Don't you think we should get a paternity test? Just to be sure." He asked lighting his blunt

I rolled my eyes.

"Royce... can you please just get out of my face. I do not feel like going back and forth with you today, I don't." I say turning my body towards the wall

See I was just laying down minding my business and yet he finds something to bitch about.

"I'm not tryna argue with you, I just asked you a simple fucking question." He said as I feel him sit on the bed

"You think you need a paternity test?! GET THE FUCKING TEST THEN! Damn I'm tired of everybody thinking I don't know who my baby's father is."

"Watch your fucking tone before I lay you out, real shit. I didn't come at you fucked up today."

I ignored him, tired of talking at this point.

"But I will get a test done today, matter of fact." He said. I looked back at him and squinted my eyes

"I don't care. When our son is released in a few days and those results come back saying you're the father I want a fucking apology."

"You'll get it." He lit a blunt. "If the results say otherwise then that's your life. Simple"

I rolled my eyes.

Lord help me.

I could hear him moving around in the other room then hearing running water, preparing to take a shower I guess.

I got out of the bed and decided to look for something to wear since we were heading to the hospital now. I usually would already be there but around this time the doctors would be running test on Amaaz to make sure he's progressing okay.

I picked out  a graphic tshirt, some biker shorts and decided that I would wear my forces to go with my outfit.

I went in the bathroom where Roy was already in the shower then I stripped from my clothes to join him in the shower to speed up the process of us getting ready.

I watched his every move as he lathered his body in soap.

Now for a minute I felt my pussy throb causing me to roll my eyes. I haven't had sex in a long time and I was craving it...so bad.

"Why you looking at me like that?" Roy asked causing me to turn my lip up and laugh.

"Like what?"