27. Good Girl

Whaaaat? Back to back? 😱

Rylan

"Did you, or did you not fuck him Rylan?!" Roy shouted standing over me

My heart began to pound against my chest faster and faster.

My mouth ran dry and I was just frozen, couldn't speak.

"I didn- I'm sorry. It wasn't my fault and it-it happened so qui-"

"So you cheated on me? But was down my throat about Mari!!"

"I didn't fuck him on purpose I swear! Baby please believe me"

His nostrils flared and he stared back at me.

"How could you not fuck somebody on purpose? You let him fuck you bruh!"

"I told him to stop !" I grabbed his hands." Baby I swear."

He shook his head. "I don't believe you."

"Baby please I'm not lying." My voice was now cracking

He snatched away from me.

"Is this my baby Rylan?" He pointed to my stomach

"Yes!"

"HOW COULD IT BE MINE WHEN THIS NIGGA TALKING BOUT Y'ALL NEED A FUCKING PATERNITY TEST!!"

He slapped the stuff off the dresser. "Bro I swear to god Ry.... on everything I love.... I will fucking kill you if that ain't my baby."

I didn't say anything.

He gave me a look that could kill. "I should kill your ass now on some real shit."

Now I was scared.

He started to laugh as he walked over slowly to me. I scooted across the bed away from him.

"Please don't hurt me baby, I'm sorry."

"I don't give a fuck. Like why would you do that to me Ry, how long ago?"

"3 months ag-"

I couldn't even finish talking before he snatched me up by my throat.

"Tell me why I shouldn't kill you. I love you and this how you do me?" He started to squeeze my throat tighter

I scratched at his hands feeling the oxygen leave my body by the second.

"You gone do it again?" I quickly shook my head no

"Good girl." He kissed my lips as he let go of me and left the room.

I sat on the bed trying to catch my breath.

I can't do this anymore.
_

Nick

I laid in my bed, laughing my ass off reading the messages I had sent to ole boy

When I say I'm gone get Ry, I'm gone get her. This nigga ain't even finna be in the picture

"What's so fucking funny?" Ivy said giving me a stank look

"Your ugly ass eyelashes."

"Boy kiss my ass." She rolled her eyes. "And why you always on that bitch page? Every time I look at you, you drooling over that hoe pictures."

"Bitch mind your damn business. Stop worrying about what the fuck I'm doing and stay off my dick cause it ain't yours"

"Fuck you, I fucking hate you."

I kicked her off my bed. "Take your annoying ass home, tired of yo ass"

She snatched her shit up and left my room.

I hate that hoe but my dad insisted I keep her ass around.

But then again, I can use her to help me get rid of Roy. It'll be a win win for me because Roy and Ivy can be out the picture and I'll have Rylan to myself, ya feel me.

I haven't seen her in a little over a month going on two months. I need to see my baby and touch on that ass

My room door opened and Sandra came in and closed the door behind herself. She stood at my door and smiled at me.

"Hey." She says smoothing our her skirt before taking a seat on my bed

"Wassup."

"Oh nothing, just wanted to come by and check on you and see how your day was going."

"It's going good I guess, yours?" I ask

Mind you.... it's like 12 going on 1 am.

"Pretty good." It got real quiet

"Nick I'm no fool... I heard what you said to your dad and I don't appreciate it. I suggest you stay in your lane because I'm not going anywhere nor is your father. If you don't like it I will have him to send your ass back to Birmingham, Alabama with your mom. Understand?"

I looked at her crazy

"Excuse you?"

"I didn't stutter." She said matter of factly before standing up and stopping at the door.

"If that doesn't work, I will take matters into my own hands. And I don't think either of us want that."

This bitch must be nuts but she met her match. I'm with the shits.

She can be added to the mix too, Roy,Sandra and Ivy on my shit list. And they will be handled.

__

RatedBreezy 👻

Filler chapter. What's y'all thoughts? I wanna knowwww 🗣