29. I'll help you

Sandra

"I'M NOT SENDING MY SON TO ALABAMA SANDRA  THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"WELL WHY NOT?" I shouted at this bastard

"IM NOT ABOUT TO ABANDON MY CHILD FOR A GOLD DIGGING BITCH LIKE YOU!"

"You will send him or you will be sorry."

"Is that a threat?" I shrugged

"I don't know is it?"

"Fuck you, We're over." Drew said walking out of the kitchen

My blood began to boil, before I knew it I took the hammer out of the drawer and hit him across his head.

He fell to the floor and blood leaked from his head like a faucet across the white carpet.

I didn't stop there, I hit him repeatedly and watched his blood and brain splat everywhere.

"I told you, you'll be sorry." I mumbled wiping the blood from my face

That insurance check will most definitely come in handy.

_

Rylan

I sat on the bed on my iPad reading about the pills I found a few days ago.

I frowned at what I was reading

I frowned at what I was reading. I started to click on different web pages reading more and more about the pills.

He was obviously suffering from a mental disorder or multiple. I thought back to what his brother said to me at the gender reveal.

"I bet but I just wanted to stop by and show you and my niece or nephew some love ya know."

I smiled. "Aww thanks. I can't wait til he or she gets here."

He got quiet and looked over his shoulder before turning his attention back to me.

"True that, but I know this isn't my place to tell you this but... Roy isn't all the way there."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused

"Um- never mind. Forget I said anything, enjoy the rest of the party." He flashes a smile and walks away

I watched as he maneuvered into the crowd of people. I grabbed a cookie and went to sit at the table to eat my treats and rub my belly.

I quickly exited off google when Roy entered the room and looked at me funny.

"Look at this shit." He walked over showing me his phone screen and my mouth dropped