1 ; Facility and What?

He tried to lower his legs further down on the floor, wanting to scream from the pain, squeezing his eyes shut gathering tears. He breathed out sharply and wincing every once in a while with the sweat sticking to his forehead. He was, yet again, trying to force himself into the splits again.

"It's not that hard. Why can't you do it but everyone else can?"

"I-I'm trying as hard as I can," he quietly whimpered under his breath. The trainer scoffed and took a hold of his shoulders, trying to force him down more, as these methods were apart of training.

He whimpered loudly and begged for the pain to stop, he felt his muscles almost tearing up and destroying his pain nerves.

Being forced into the splits was one of the many painful things you have to do to become an idol and debut into a group. This by far was physically the most painful you had to do.

It was so incredibly painful, being pushed down further to the ground when your body can't take it. Jisung finally started crying as the other trainees watched helplessly. One of the managers saw his tears and felt some kind of sorrow. Enough to actually say something about it. "Leave the boy alone, let him breathe. He's only 16..."

The trainer rolled her eyes and finally set her hands off of him and Jisung quickly but weakly fell to the ground.

He collapsed down, breathing heavily and choking on his tears. He used one arm to wrap around his face to cover his obvious tears.

"Useless," she snarled under her breath. "Everyone else here can do it, but why the hell can't you?"

He continued trying to gather his breath, coughing upon his own tears and quickly wiping his face and looking up at her.

"If you can't do this by tomorrow then you'll be kicked out. Got it?" She scoffed seeing his pained expression and gave a glare at the rest of the trainees who were helplessly standing there. She walked away into a different room, probably to work on the other trainees.

Jisung let out a large heavy sigh, again, wiping up the heavy sweat coming from his face and then weakly standing up. He looked in the mirror of the dance practice room and couldn't help but want to cry more seeing himself as a mess, in pain, and mentally ruined.

"Useless," he mumbled to himself and narrowed his eyes at the rest of the trainees who were still helplessly standing there behind him.

He weakly rubbed his thighs, making a pained face in the process and wondering when this kind of pain would leave.

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢

God how he hated waking up to a pounding head. His vision could never focus on time when he opens his eyes. He felt the back of his head throbbing from the lack of sleep or lack of water or even lack of food. All of them could be an option. It seems like he only got an hour of sleep again. Not a surprise considering training always is like 24-hours-a-day.

He squeezed his eyes shut, constantly rubbing his head, trying to wake himself up. It surprised him once he realized that no one else tried to wake him up. As he shared a room with two other trainees who get up at the same time as him. Two others also kept to themselves and never really showed their faces, like Jisung who always came to practice the same way.

He caressed his pounding head and sat up, then bumping his head on... something that shouldn't be there.

He groaned, feeling that it won't actually help his headache that he has. Now his head is ringing, it felt like some kind of built-up pressure from either being up in the atmosphere or in the ocean, which made him hold his other hand up close to his ear. He never slept on a bottom bunk or had any bunk beds in his dorm room. He also doesn't remember falling asleep on some kind of desk. Even his sleeping position was different. From built-up stress and lack of sleep, his position was always some kind of curl. His legs would be scrunched up to his chest, his head resting on a soft pillow or something along the lines of that.