2 ; The Beginning of Perfection

Everyone seemed quite frantic hearing that one of the trainees weren't in bed at the morning. He spoke very lightly about himself, no one knew much about him- yet everyone seemed so worried.

The running and pounding on the floors gathered Mr. Park's attention, looking up from the papers scattered across the desk, each laying out the information about the trainee. The trainee whom shared a room with the other came around the corner, breathing as if he's out of breath. Mr. Park sat up, hopeful and gathering his full attention on the younger one.

"We couldn't find him," he whimpered slightly looking down with disappointment. "He really has been gone for three days."

"Did he find his phone?"

The trainee shook his head in a slow disappointing movement. "We couldn't find it, we even called it but it went straight to voicemail sir."

The look in Mr. Park's eyes looked so upsetting. His emotion completely changed to a very concerning look. He furrowed his eye brows and his lip quivered for a second. "Alright, thank you."

This wasn't the first time a trainee has gone missing in his company. Apparently it's been more common with trainees going missing, trainees from other companies have also seeminglessly gone missing.

The young one bowed politely to the older before proceeding to exit the office.

"Jinhyuk," he stopped the trainee from moving his feet any further. "Can you do me a favor and retrieve the one transfer trainee for me?"

"Umm..., the one who came the same day trainee Jisung went missing?" the trainee Jinhyuk tilted his heads up, trying to reclaim his memory. "Lee... Minho?" the tone in his voiced raised to a higher pitch.

Mr. Park nodded, "I need him here."

"What are we going to do?" the trainee asked.

"I'm not sure but for now the only thing we can do is alert the cops that Han Jisung is missing."

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢

With a groan of his low raspy voice, he sighed hearing the sound of voices in the area was in.

Their whispers were low but bearable. With his eyes lowly shut, he pinched them closed, planning out his rough hours he assumed to have in the next couple of days. He could only imagine the tiring procedures he will have to go through in order to just get by the 24 hours.

"Why aren't they waking me up?" He thought to himself. As when other trainees that share dorms wake the others up in case the alarm didn't go off. He shifted his body position to the right, rattling some of his sheets and blankets, creating an obvious noise and distraction to pull the other voices into his direction.

The voiced went quiet all of a sudden. He listened again, parting his lips for a proper hearing adjustment.

"Should we wake him up?" A low deep whisper was heard in the distance from him. The voice he heard was low. Lower than most voices he has ever heard. It was kind of startling but also a perfect voice he could listen to. He even sounded like he had an accent. Maybe British or Australian.

"No, he needs his rest," Jisung listened closer hearing a similar but higher pitched voice go off.

"He's been asleep for 3 days."

3 days?

Then it hit him.

He shot up from his bed, shooting his eyes opened and scarcely holding onto his blanket, remembering everything he had seen last night.

Hellevator || H.JOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara