6 ; Logic and the Stars are Two Different Things

The moonlight above gave the purple flowers below his feet a soft violet glow, and lit up with little fireflies that danced around each peddle, scattering at each stomp the two boys, Jeongin and Hyunjin, planted onto the ground. The small flashes lights in the sky were stars like no other. There was no excess light coming from any sort of direction besides from the city in the sky but even then, that light didn't block out any of the millions of stars he's seen straight ahead. No view in the world could compare to this. 

Each star he had seen hadn't twinkled rather then flashed. Like a disco ball, or something in that category. It was so marvelous and breath taking to see such a scene. 

Jisung tilted his head down, watching the two prance around in the field ahead, grabbing out to what it seemed like nothing every once in a while. Every once in a while they would actually catch one of those little flashing bugs in the palms of their hands, loudly giggling and shouting at each other from a distance. 

"Are they always this playful," Jisung asked with his eyes still laid on the two who were still running around like children while sitting down with the rest

"Only at night," he heard one of the quiet ones, Woojin, speak. He blinked, facing towards the unfamiliar and quiet voice. "At times, insomnia can be a good thing," he smiled softly, watching the two happily chase around the flashing bugs. 

"No," he turned to Hyunjin who then shouted out in the distance. "INSOMNIA SUCKS ASS," he cupped his hands over his lips, shouting back at Woojin. The distance between the two wasn't that far, only a couple of meters away, maybe 10-15. His voice was loud, and it made Woojin cock his head back in surprise. 

"We know," Changbin shouted back at him loudly, while cupping his hands over his lips just like him, sarcastically yelling. 

"Wow, you guys are so energetic," Jisung smiled. 

"Sure we are, who needs sleep when you can just do this," Seungmin had replied, facing the direction of the city that lit up the sky. 

"I'm normally energetic at night at well," Jisung giggled under his breath. Realizing the position he was in, he ignored his own words and reminded himself, well they don't care. When will anyone, actually.

"Ahh, you have insomnia too?"

Jisung blinked at Chris's response. He was kind of didn't expect that response, it threw him off and it was a while before Jisung could form a sentence to properly answer. 

"Y-yeah," he stammered over his own words. 

"Ah, we all do as well," he gave him a comforting smile. "What a strange coincidence again, right?"

It wasn't so much of strange rather then comfort.  Sure, the other trainees at his company probably had themselves awake but not as long as Jisung would get. It could have taken him two days just to get 30 minutes of sleep. But putting on a fake act, Jisung got through the day quite well. He would always manage to smile, put in the same amount of effort, and train just as if he had gotten a day full of sleep. But behind closed doors it was different.