4 ; Curiosity Killed the Cat, but not This One.

Minho's POV

"Ah yes. Mr. Lee, please come on in."

The young trainee nervously entered the room, stepping a foot into the office and making eye contact with the CEO of the company. 

He bowed politely with his two hands in between his thighs, "Hello," he greeted kindly. To him, Minho had expected a greeting in return but when he lifted up from his bowing he saw Mr. Park with bags under his eyes with a pained expression. He had one hand resting on his forehead and a pen tapping furiously on the desk below him. 

"Please come sit down," he advised. Minho quickly shifted his way to sit down in a chair that was placed in front of the desk. He pulled himself up, making himself look presentable. 

"I'm going to ask you series of questions, and I want you to answer them truthfully."

Minho nodded to his response and prepared himself for any sort of question. Maybe this was a new trainee thing, where he would interview new and transfer trainees. He put on a light smile and prepared to listen and interpret the questions. 

"Do you know anyone who goes by the name of Han Jisung?"

Not what I was expecting, he thought to himself. But sadly, crossing through his memory, he could not recall anyone named Han Jisung. "No sir," he shook his head no. 

"He's about 5'8, dyed brown hair, he always wears a black baggy jacket, wears masks a lot?" He tried resurfacing any memory in Minho's head.

The more he searched through his memory, he came to the realization that he was now familiar with a boy named Han Jisung. The one he saw the day he arrived. 

Minho nodded his head in response, finally remembering that one strange kid. 

"What do you know how about him?" 

Crossing his memory once more, Minho had arrived to finally to be a trainee at JYP entertainment late at night. The time was about 12:30 a.m. Believe it or not, there were some people up and awake to help assist him in the right direction, to his dorm room, helping him memorize his schedule. It wasn't that different from Big Hit, the transfer from one company to another didn't seem that difficult really. It was the same sleepless and tiring days as normal. No biggy, he was used to it. He adapted quite easily and has been training for two years now. 

He remembered seeing Jisung. And from Minho's exact observations, he could tell that the boy was very unstable or upset over something. He saw one of the female trainers talking to him while the boy hung his head low outside one of the dorms (presumably Jisung's dorm), listening to her every word. He looked like he was about to cry actually, his body looked like it was tensing up and the quivering from his lips indicated his upcoming tears. The boy didn't cry though, he held it back quite well, which impressed Minho. If he was in that condition he would have probably cried. 

After his tour around he came back, glancing over at the boy who had a very different aura then the last time he saw him. When Minho saw him, he was smiling weirdly, almost wickedly. His eyes were wide open and he was looking up, definitely different from last time but Minho couldn't tell the difference. He hasn't even made eye contact with this kid. The last time he ever saw him was when he pushed open the front door, sliding his hood on his head, and walking out. Minho didn't stop him though, it wasn't any of his business to stop him. He ignored it and passed it off as nothing. 

He explained everything that he knew and saw to Mr. Park. He reacted differently though when he heard about what he observed when the woman was talking to him. He turned his expression to a worried one, and generally paid close attention. He didn't look that happy. He looked very concerned, making Minho as equally concerned. Something was going on.