EXTENDED SUMMARY

...

"I SAW THOSE BLUE EYES FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I KNEW MY LIFE WOULD NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN

"I SAW THOSE BLUE EYES FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I KNEW MY LIFE WOULD NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN."

personal
by bibliotic

"THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF A SECRET,

YOU KNOW YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO

KEEP IT."

- STRANGE LOVE : HALSEY

Beth Lynch, little sister to Becky Lynch, has been thrown to the sideline for years in the world of professional wrestling. Always supporting her sister in her dream, Beth put all of her savings into Becky's funds to fly to the states for a WWE tryout, leaving her to fend for herself back in Ireland. Years later, Beth had taken over the independent scene, and now the WWE wanted to give her a chance.

With her sister dominating the women's division after becoming RAW and Smackdown Women's Champion at Wrestlemania, Beth throws an interesting curve into the WWE and starts off on the right foot. Instead of developing her character in NXT, Beth Lynch is thrown into the main roster and into a storyline with her sister that shocks the world. However, behind-the-scenes, she is constantly around a family friend—a certain demon whom she used to share a deep connection to.

Remembering the horrible last encounter the two shared so many years ago, Finn finds humor in forgetting Beth's entire existence. He acts as if Beth and him were strictly platonic throughout their time training together and he shared no interest in her after she left. However, behind closed doors, he's reliving every single moment looking at Beth and seeing once again why he fell in love with her in the first place. His promises leave a hefty cloud on his mind as he realizes how much he truly lost when he let the girl go.

Not only were they forbidden lovers—but ones with a ten-year age gap that hadn't stopped them from going against the grain when they were young. Their relationship had to be kept secret from everyone, including their families, which is why their reconnection means so much more than anyone would think.

And it only could get more complicated with the lurking of Charlotte Flair at every corner. Still upset over her friendship ending with Becky, what lengths will she go to in order to hurt Beth's reputation and regain her spot at the top of the women's division? What lengths will she go to in order to end the connection of Finn and Beth, once and for all?

"SAVE ME IF I BECOME

MY DEMONS."

-DEMONS : STARSET