𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕣: 𝔹𝕠𝕪𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕝

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•

•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

"AGGHHH I CAN'T DO THIS SONIC I CAN'T!" Silver hid in his pillow to try and cover his screams. He had a crush on (Y/N) for a while now but he didn't know what to do, how to handle it "Appropriately". "Hey don't worry dude! The perfect way to get them is by using pickup lines. Always works." Sonic winked at Silver. "Yeah like you did with Amy." Silver's voice was muffled in the pillow but Sonic could still hear the sarcasm. "You haven't even asked her out or anything why should I take advice from you?" Sonic's mood quickly went defensive. "Hey it's not like I like her or anything!" Silver chuckled and sat upon his bed. "Yeah sureeee you don't." Silver playfully teased, Sonic quickly changed the subject back to (Y/N).

"As I said, pickup lines." Silver looked at Sonic and then at the floor, unsure if he should take his advice or not. He was desperate though. If he didn't make a move know, she moves away, or fall in love with someone else! He was starting to get paranoid. 'Don't worry Silver...She'll like you back... I think. If she doesn't then that won't change our friendship! Right..?' Silver laughed in his head nervously. He was going to confess though. No matter what. He took a deep breath.

"Ok, I'm gonna do it!" Silver stood up and looked in the mirror smoothing his quills. He grabbed a plain black T-shirt from the side of the mirror and put it on. "That's the spirit buddy! I'll be here just in case!" Sonic opened the door for and motion for Silver to go and talk to her. Silver walked out slowly to the kitchen and sat on a stool near the counter next to Shadow. He was eating cereal quietly.

(Y/N) was getting milk for her cereal, Silver got the courage to walk up to her and help her out. "Here lemme get that for you." Silver grabbed the milk and handed it to (Y/N). "Thanks Silv!" (Y/N) went over to the cabinets to get a bowl for her cereal. "...Nice shirt (Y/N)." Silver said trying to make small talk. (Y/N) was just wearing a grey shirt with a pattern on the sleeves and back, nothing special. (Y/N) looked down at her shirt. "It's nothing special, but thanks! I like yours too." (Y/N) smiled warmly, Silver thought it was a good time to make a move.

"Ya wanna know what mine is made out of?"

"...Boyfriend material..."

Shadow spat out his cereal and started to choke, he was coughing loudly while Silver and (Y/N) were standing next to each other uncomfortably, while Sonic was just laughing in the background.

(Y/N) Started to snicker, then she burst into laughter. Silver was super embarrassed, he thought she was laughing AT him, he quickly walked off to his room to hide his shame.

A few moments later (Y/N) knocked on Silver's door still trying to hold in laughter. "Heh, Silver are you ok?" Silver just groaned. "Go away. I don't wanna make myself look more stupid than I already have..." (Y/N) was still giggling trying not to laugh. "Awe Silver! That wasn't stupid it was adorable! Were you trying to flirt with me?"

"...Maybe..."

"Come on silvy open the door!" You tapped your foot impatiently. He sighed and opened the door with his telekinesis, not even moving a muscle. You sat down next to him. "Don't feel embarrassed Silver, it was cute." Silver perked up at that sentence. "Really? Ya think so?" A smile Silver's face began to form.

"Yes, it was cute. Now is there anything else you'd like to say to me?" Silver stood up. "Well, uhm.. would you wanna like... Go out- BASICALLY WHAT I'M TRYING TO SPIT OUT IS WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO OUT WITH ME?" You chuckled and stood up. "Yes, I'd love to go out with you." Silver just stared at you with a wide smile, he was ready to leap for joy.

Sonic came out of the closet with a camera recording. "That's one for the history books! Anyways, told ya it would work!" Silver looked at Sonic in horror. "Dude you recorded that?!?" Sonic just laughed at him. "If you show that to anyone I'm going to murder you-" Sonic already dashed out of the room still holding the camera.

"I'm going to go die of embarrassment now..."

________________