ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕔: 𝔸𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•

•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

[This was just supposed to be a short one-shot, you sharing a little moment with Sonic, AND I GOT SUPER CARRIED AWAY. So the moment with you and Sonic is more at the end. The beginning was really me having some fun.]

FHSNG!
A warp ring appeared, spitting out an armadillo, a flying squirrel, and a [A/T]-- the [A/T] fell on her face -- and shortly closed. "Another chaos emerald chased down!" Mighty tossed a glittering white chaos emerald into the air, admiring its beauty.

"Ooooh, I hate chasing that stupid thing! It makes collecting the chaos emeralds harder!" Ray kicked his foot. It is true, this mysterious gem the doctor had found had trapped the emeralds in pocket dimensions. Weird ones... Making it difficult for Sonic and his friends to collect them, and to find out what the doc is up too.

The stubby [A/T] got up from the floor and on her feet. "Well, at least... I actually can't think of a bright side so yeah, this stinks." The [A/T] frowned and crossed her arms. For the past week they've been going through zone and zone again looking for warp rings, in a quest to foil Doctor Robotnik's plans.

"Come on guys, don't pout about all of this. I know it's a chore, but nothing has ever stopped us before!" Mighty beamed with his positive attitude. The friendly armadillo always tried to see the good in things.

Ray nodded. They have been faced with hard trails through their time, but they've always come out victorious. "Now why don't we head over to Mirage saloon zone? Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles should already be there waiting for us." Mighty walked to the edge of the platform. The three little mobians were in Hydrocity zone. Filled with water, water slides, boats, traps, and...

Even more water.

Water wasn't really everyone's strong point. They all could swim -- except for Sonic, he was terrified -- but everyone's short stubby limbs didn't really help in making swimming easy. Mighty tucked the white emerald in his shell and yelled, "Cannonball!!!" He curled into a ball and splashed into the water. Ray was about to jump in, but he noticed [Y/N] climbing up a few blocks. "[Y/N], we're going down here!"

The [A/T] was having a bit of trouble climbing up the slippery blocks. "Yeah! Just one moment! I saw an item box!" Ray nodded and gave a thumbs-up, before following Mighty. [Y/N] made her way up the slippery blocks to the item box; smashing it open by jumping on it, and collecting her lovely prize of 10 rings. She slid back down and splashed into the water.

She slowly sunk, her eyes trying to adjust to the blurriness of the water. She could see two faded yellow and red figures waving to her. Once she reached the bottom, she pushed through the water to get to her friends.

Mighty pushed Ray and [Y/N] two bubbles, before taking Ray's hand, and Ray taking [Y/N]'s hand. They all held hands when underwater, making sure that none of them were lost to the currents in the water.