𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔: 𝕋𝕠𝕝𝕕'𝕪𝕒 𝕚𝕥'𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕟

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•

•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

6:30

Just in time for You and Sonic's date!

Well, you still didn't wanna call it a date. It made you feel weird inside. You slipped on your shoes and opened the door. A certain blue hedgehog was leaning up against the wall, forearm over his eyes. He moved his arm to peek at you, then shot his signature grin. "What took you so long? You were getting ready forever!" You playfully shoved him. "Hey I only took 10 minutes to get ready! And you weren't even standing outside for half of that time." Sonic just laughed. "Anyways, you wanna head out now?" You nodded and started walking off with Sonic. You two were going to see a new movie at the movie theater not far from your apartment. Sonic kept insisting that he should just run you two over there, but you preferred to walk over there. The theater was only a few blocks away from your apartment anyway, and you could take this opportunity to stretch your legs, you haven't gotten out of your house in a while. You also had some time to kill, so why not?

You and Sonic made it to the movie theater. You couldn't wait to see that movie, the trailer looked amazing. As both of you got closer, you noticed a few mobians read a sign on the door and walk away. None of them seem to go inside. You picked up your walking pace, you were curious what the sign said. You read the sign to yourself and put your ears down in disappointment. Sonic noticed and read the sign out loud.

"'Screen 8 under repair, movie theater closed'?! It's just one screen! Can't they just fix it later?" Sonic had his hands on his hips tapping his foot irritated. "Well, if they are doing major repairs the sound of them working might interrupt the other audiences in the other screens." You and Sonic started to walk away when you make a left turn. "Hey where are you going?" Sonic asked I guess he didn't plan on going home. "I'm heading home since the movie theater is closed. I'll text you later?" You didn't give Sonic time to react, you were already heading home.

3 hours later...

You just got out of the shower, you finished putting in your clothes and plopped in your bed. You were still a little bummed that the movie theater was closed, but you and Sonic could always do something later anyways? You picked up your phone that laid screen down on the nightstand next to your bed. To your disappointment, there were no new texts. You put your phone back down on the nightstand and got comfortable in the blankets. It was only 9:36, you did want to stay up, but there wasn't exactly anything you could do. You turned off the lamp on your nightstand and closed your eyes. Well, tried. You weren't going to go to sleep anytime soon since you weren't tired at all.

Finally, you were starting to drift off. Until a knocking on your window woke you up. You growled in annoyance, and turned the other way. But the knocking wouldn't stop. After a bit of trying to block out the noise, you finally got up and opened the window. And to your surprise, a familiar face was there to greet you. "Heya (N/N)!"