𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝔻𝕒𝕪 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕟𝕤

For the lack of content, and for the setbacks on my recent one-shot, I decided I'd make some Headcanons.

Fun fact: I LOVE, Headcanons. And I've been wanting to put a variety of things out, but I've been a bit hesitant too. I always felt like Wattpad was strictly a story or smthn.

Some headcanons involve the reader, and some don't.

• Silver holds a very deep regard for plants. Like, very. Since his future was destroyed, he cherishes lots of things in the past. Especially plants. Once you and Silver went on a walk and he stepped on a flower that was growing from the cracks of the sidewalk.

Poor boy couldn't stop crying. Everyone was looking. :')

• One of Sonic's favorite colors is green, alongside baby blue. It reminds him of running in an open green grassy field, with the sky as blue as ever. It reminds him of freedom.

• Jet's favorite Season would have to be Summer. He finds the hot weather perfect for riding his extreme gear. The rushing wind balances out the sun. Plus, it makes the beach look beautiful!

• You always had a hard time trying to get Espio to hang out with just the two of you. Although the ninja likes to be alone sometimes, he never was too far from his team. Whenever you wanted to hang out alone, he'd insist the rest of the team should come as well. After all, they're family! He feels bad leaving Charmy and Vector out, but they understand.

• Silver loves music and dancing. Once he was cleaning up, and you caught him singing "Can't stop the feeling". He went all out in dancing as well.

When he turned around and saw you, his voice cracked so badly, you couldn't stop laughing.

• Charmy absolutely loves side walk chalk! Usually, he draws by himself. But there are rare times where one of his teammates take part in his activity.

• Sonic loves it when Cream and Amy team up to cook something. Beside the chili-dogs they make, he loves their doughnuts!

• Despite her name being "Amy Rose", Amy loves carnations, along with dandelions. She loves blowing the seeds and watching them fly off with the wind.

• Shadow loves reading. Maybe some writing here and there. You always loved listening to his voice as he read whatever book. Surprisingly, he's pretty good at character impressions.

Just a few little Headcannons. I have some one-shots cooking up, so thank you all for your patience!

Y'all can use these as prompts if y'all want-

Excuse any typo's!!!