𝕄𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕪: ℂ𝕦𝕡𝕔𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕠𝕓𝕒

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•

   •◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

   •◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

_____________________________

"(Y/N)! This I the last warning I give to you about these cupcakes!" You worked in a bakery with your adoptive mother and sister. Your sister wasn't all that nice to you though, usually making messes and blaming it on you. This time, she set the cupcakes on fire and put salt in the cupcake frosting. "But mom! I swear it wasn't me! I keep telling you it was (S/N)!" (Sister's name)

Your mother rubbed her temples, trying to calm down. "Why must you always blame your sister for your mistakes? Every time you mess up you blame it on her!" Your mother's voice started to rise. "Mom, I'm serious-!"

"(Y/N), I don't want to hear it right now. I've already got A lot of stuff to do. Just... Go home. We'll talk about this later." Your mom went behind the counter and into the kitchen. You stood there, dumbstruck for a moment. You gritted your teeth and stormed away to the door. You grabbed a tiny box off of the counter before doing so. You stormed over to the door, where your sister was leaning against the wall with a mischievous smirk. As soon as you reached for the door handle, she stopped you.

"Hah! Poor little (Y/N), in trouble again! Typical." Spat your sister. She gave you an evil looking grin before letting your hand go. You stormed out the door without even saying anything to her. You slammed the door and walked down the small parking lot, down to the sidewalk. You didn't even know where you were going. You just wanted to get away from your horrible sister. You hung your head low, tightly holding the box you had.

°•°•°•°•°

You were walking for a while now, it was getting late. The street lights were starting to turn on. You looked up to see where you were. You were near the clothing store and a small boba shop next to the city park. 'I guess staying in the park wouldn't be so bad...' You looked both ways before crossing the street. For some reason it was unusually quiet. You walked across, and into the park. Since it was getting late, there was no mobians insight. You hated the silence. It made you think about your sister and all of the stuff she's done to you. One of the most embarrassing things she's done to you was pull your skirt down in middle school, in front of the whole lunchroom. It was humiliating. You shook your head at the thought.

You continued to walk down the park, listening to the leaves brush against each other. After a bit of walking, you heard a bit of a buzzing sound. You looked up to see a lonely bench, with a black light post.

 You looked up to see a lonely bench, with a black light post