𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕞 𝕋𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕤: 𝕎𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•

•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

{I wanted to publish something quickly for you all because of the long wait for one-shots. I'm forcing myself to write at 2 am, so please forgive me if this one isn't really that good... Oh well. Just you and Tails hanging out together.}

"Oh, thank you very much warriors. You've saved us Gogoba's from the scourge of Eggman yet again! If our homes weren't burnt down to the ground along with our belongings, we would be able to repay you." The chef Gogoba smiled. The whole gang just groaned. Without saying goodbye, they all walked away. "Saving them is a waste of time. Why can't we just let them die?!" Sonic whined irritated. Those Gogoba's always had a thing for trying to guilt people. "Sonic... We are heroes. And heroes don't let people die." Amy grabbed his shoulder, reminding him of his position. "Amy, we all know you secretly dislike them. You can't hide it." Sticks chuckled lightly behind Amy. The pink hedgehog rolled her eyes.

"So guys, now that we have free time, what do you all wanna do?" Tails ran ahead of the gang and stood in front of them, stopping the team. "Why do you wanna know, Tails? You wanna track me or something..?" Sticks narrowed her eyes at the young kitsune. "Why would I do that, Sticks?" Tails questioned with no emotion. Sticks walked forward to him and grabbed his utility belt. "You're my friend, and I trust you. But you can never be too careful..." Tails gulped and nodded to his crazy friend.

Sticks backed away and started walking away from her team. "I also gotta do trap inspection. My traps are getting old so I might need to replace 'em. We'll hang out later." The badger, without looking back, waved them goodbye before hurrying off to her burrow. "Ok, well how about we all go mess around with my hammock slingshot? You guys in?" Tails suggested happily to his friends.

"Sorry Tails, but Sonic and me were planning on going to the canyon. It's almost sunset. Maybe next time though?" Amy smiled hoping not to discourage the young fox. Tails nodded. "It's fine. You guys go." Sonic shot a thumbs up at his best friend. The two hedgehogs left shortly after that.

"Well, it looks like it's just you and me, Knux!" Tails looked over to his red echidna friend. Tails and Knuckles started to walk about to the village as they were talking. "So, what do you wanna do Knuckles?"

"Uh, I don't know. Guess anything you wanna do." The large echidna shrugged. Tails put his finger on his chin, thinking about an activity they could do together. "Oh! We can watch the stars slowly pass above us as we record them!" The yellow kitsune swished his twin tails around. He liked the idea. Especially for it being research related. "That sounds boring." Knuckles' eyelids drooped. Tails, desperate to have company, quickly added to his idea. "And we could... Start a fire and roast smores!"