chapter 4

I couldn't think of a good name. Not mine art.

Sans POV

I was walking out of the room with
Y/n in it. She made me think why don't I just kill her. What is stopping me? Nothing but my conscience. I had killed people like her. But I learned to much about her. I would listen to her and that old man tell stories. After the old man left she mumbled to her self that he would die. I don't know how she lived in there for a year.

I was walking around the apartment and, then I saw a mom and her little girl. I had to eat and that was my food. I did feel bad for the kid. The kid had light brown hair and she looked about 8. She had a bloody blue shirt on and black pants. The mom looked like she was in her late 20s. She had a bloody red shirt on and black pants.

They were doing that thing where you are covered in blood. So the zombies can't smell you. I was going to spare the kid but not the mom. I walked towards them. The mom looked at me and backed up. I smiled as I said, " get the kid away for you now." "You will not hurt her!" The mom screamed. I thought she would think I was like her so I stayed alive. But I guess they can't even trust there own kind. 

"I won't hurt her," I smiled. The mom motioned her kid to get away from her. I run to the mom and ate her. When I stopped I looked at the kid. She was paralyzed and looking at me in fear. "I would go if you don't want to die," I said motioning for her to go. She ran away. I went back inside.

Y/n POV

I woke up and heard what happened. he kill someone. We need to make sure that girl is okay.

Well that was dark. RIP that mom 😔What should we name that girl.

Anyway good bye

352 words