found her

Not my art

After I ate I asked," so are we going to go get the girl?" "Well yeah, you want to do it now?" Sans asked. "Yes," I got up and started to walk out of the room. Sans got up fast and ran after me. "Let's look in the back," sans suggested. "Okay we will look there," I agreed.

2 hours later

"I don't think we will find her, and it's hot out here," sans complained. And just then something hit sans. "Ow, who?" Sans asked. I saw it was the girl. She was shaking and she was crying. Sans backed up by me. "Hey, it's okay i won't hurt you," I tried to comfort her. "He is bad, get away from him," she pointed at sans.

"No, he is my friend. He won't kill you, I promise," I said slowly. "I bet he killed grampa George too," she cried. I stayed completely silent. The mom was George's daughter. "I'm sorry he left to look for you," I gulped. "How do you know?" She asked. "He saved me, and he was my friend. I'm so sorry for your mom," I looked at the ground.

"We need to kill the zombie," he said getting ready to hit him again. "No, no he was just hungry, and I already yelled at him for it," I explained. "I am leaving, and my name is Alicia," she ran away. "Well that sucks," I frowned.
"Yeah I'm sorry I look like this," sans frowned. "That's not your fault," I said putting my hand on his shoulder. "How did you and...........your brother? Turn into zombies?" I asked.

"Papyrus is my brother's name. And I can't remember my old life. All I remember is my brother. I think it was a kid that bit me and my brother. I can't remember if I was her friend but, I think it was a kid in a blue and purple stripped shirt," sans rambled.

"Really? Well how can you talk?" I asked again. "I don't know that," he smiled. "I think that some people just can be......well......smart as a zombie," he smiled again.

Then right then he was shot in the chest.

Yay new chapter. Will he live? Btw I'm going to Disney world😁. So updates might be slow.

Any way bye bye

392 words