eyes back

Not my art

"Sans! Sans!" I yelled. I wanted to talk to him. "San........!?" I yelled again before a skeletal hand covered my mouth. "What do you want?" Sans asked annoyed. "Why did you kill someone?!" I yelled at him. "What! Do you want me to just starve!" Sans snapped. I started shaking. "I'm....... sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you," he apologized.

I tried to look away from him. I felt his arms go around me. I was still shivering. I tried to jolt back. But then I realized he was hugging me. I started to blush. "I'm sorry," he whispered in my ear. He stopped hugging me. "If you will talk to me, are you hungry?" Sans asked. "Yeah, but I will not eat unless you find that little girl," I said coldly.

Sans POV

"But you have to eat!" I yelled. She was still shivering. She was so thin, if she doesn't eat she will die. She would die tomorrow. "Fine fine fine fine, I will but you have to eat," I demanded. I thought for a second. "And I will get your eyes back," I stared at her. "Okay I will," she said coldly. I walked out of the room to look for her eyes.

I found it and I ran back to y/n. "Sans?" Y/n asked. "Yes?"I asked back. "I didn't know where you went, you scared me," she smiled. "Oh sorry I went to get your eyes," I smiled rubbing the back of my neck. "I can put them back, just stand still," I said walking up to her. I touched where her eyes would be. Then she jolted well yelling," ow!"  "Sorry! I just have to heal them in," I apologized. I put her eyes by the sockets.

Y/n POV

I hurt a lot. "How does that work? Ow," I asked. "I don't know, it just does," sans shrugged. He started to heal it. Then I got blurry vision. It's still hurt a lot. Then it got fully healed. I could see sans. I could see the room I was in. Sans started to move his hand back and forth. I stopped his by holding his hand.

He started to blush a little. "Well you can see me, do you like what you see~," he winked. I started to laugh well blushing. I let go of his hand. Sans was covered in blood. "Okay you need to eat," he smiled as he walked away. "Wait! let me go with you," I yelled for him. "Oh okay I guess I can do that," he smiled as he walked back to me.

He got me out of that horrible chair thing. I stretched my body out. "Well if you are coming come on," he smiled  as he walked off. I ran up to him. He brought me to a room with a lot of food. "Wow! That's a lot of food," I yelled in surprise. "Yeah some people just left it here," sans looked around. I pick up mine favorite food f/f. And I ate it all. Sans chuckled at me.

Here is the next chapter.  😁 I will be camping so I can't update.

See you guys.