chapter 7

Okay if you have any good names for these chapters then please let me know.
The art is not mine.

Sans fell to the floor. I looked at the person how shot him. It was that little girl. "What did you do!" I screamed crying. "Well I shot it obviously," she smiled. I was about to scream again but then sans stopped me. "Just........just let her go," he struggled to say. I looked at the girl then at sans then at the girl. The girl started to walk away. I looked at sans with worry. "I can get up," I said standing up. It looked like he was going to fall down. So I went on the left side of him. He would probably just crush me because he is like 6 feet tall.

( Yes sans is tall in this) we started to walk in the hotel. When we got inside sans started to sit down on the wall. "Can you go get the a first aid kit. It is in the room that you ate in," sans struggled to say. "Okay I will be right back," I said running to go get it. I run around until I got there. There was blood on the ground. I looked at it and wondered why it was there. But I ran in the room and grabbed the first aid kit. I ran back to sans.

When I got there I started to patch up sans. "You know this is not going to kill me. It might slow me down but I won't kill me," sans blushed because I had to be so close to him. "Wait why?" I asked also blushing. "Because I am a zombie. You need to hurt the brain then that would kill me," he explained.

I calmed down and then I asked," why was there blood by the......... Room that we or I eat in?" "I don't know," sans shrugged. "Well that doesn't help," I mumbled. "What was that?" Sans asked. "Nothing (yawn)," I smiled sleepily. "So are you going to go to sleep," sans smiled. "I don't want to," I complained. "Why?" Sans asked smiling more

"I have more questions for you," I said about to fall asleep. "You can ask me them tomorrow. I think we both need some rest," sans smiled again. "Do zombies even go to sleep?" I asked looking at sans. "No, but just sitting here helps me," sans said looking at me. I sat next to him. "Well goodnight," I said closing my eyes. "Night y/n," sans smiled closing his eyes. I ended up laying on his shoulder.

Awwwwww that is cute. But yes it is done. I am so happy. I'm not sure how much longer it will be until I do the next chapter. I hope it is not long. But you can follow me on Instagram or subscribe to my YouTube channel. And you can see my TicTok.

My YouTube channel is Disco cat 2000

My Instagram is lilxcrazygaster

My TicTok is discocat2000

Anyway I will see you soon, bye!!!!

516 words