a nice place

Once we got outside I could barely move. This was going to be a slow walk.

(Time skip to when they get to the place)

We were finally here. It was a camp.......a big camp. Well we were walking in people started to talk about me. We went to this church looking building. When we came in there was this old lady sitting in a chair. "Oh dear, tomtom. What did you do to the pour people," she frowned getting up quickly. "Nothing to him, but I hit this one," tomtom said pointing to y/n. "Oh, put her on one of the tables. And you please go sit down," the lady said to me. I nodded and sat down. Y/n was put on a table. "Oh, pour girl. Tomtom go get Erick and then come right back!" she yelled quickly. Tomtom nodded quickly and ran out. The old lady walked up to me.

"I'm lady give and you may you be," she smiled. "I'm sans and that is y/n," I smiled back. "I'm so sorry about everything. I told them to bring back survivers," lady give frowned. "And I'm sorry they only brought back one," I smiled. She looked confused. "He's a zombie, like that other one," the girl smiled. That other one? What could she be talking about? "Oh! I'm sorry I didn't notice," give smiled.

"It's fin......" I was about to say until tomtom and a ten year old came in. Erick is a ten year old? "Erick! Young y/n has a cracked head. And sans here has most likely been shot," give explained. Erick nodded and went to y/n first. He started to help her. Tomtom looked at me. Then he looked away. He was done with y/n and then went to me. He looked at my jacket and then back at me. I knew I had to take off my jacket. So I did. He looked at my ribs and then started to heal them. Y/n had then woke up.

I hope you liked it! You got lucky that I already had another chapter done. Anyway I hope you have a good day. Bye!!!!