Undead Love

Chapter name made by lilglitch666

I woke up with Sans cuddling me. I blushed so much. Also he look like he was asleep. But he said zombies don't sleep. I tried to push him off but he was to heavy. He giggled, which scared me. Then I noticed that he was doing this on purpose. "Sans stop cuddling me, you're going to kill me," I joked. Sans started to make zombie noises. Then he pretended to bite me. I squeaked in surprise. Sans started to laugh a lot more. He stopped cuddling me. "You're so mean," I said in a joking voice.

"I needed to," sans smiled. "Why did you start to cuddle me?" I asked hugging my knees. "I was cold," sans said not really hiding that he was lying. "Skeletons can get cold?" I asked sarcastically. "No," sans blushed. There was a little bit of silence before sans talked. "You know what. Knock knock," sans smiled. "Who's there?" I asked going along with the joke. "Honeydew," sans started to blush. "Honeydew who?" I asked. "Honeydew you know I love you," sans winked well blushing. He looked away from me. He seemed like he was embarrassed.

"Knock knock," I said looking at him. "Who's there?" He asked worried. "You love," I blushed. "You love who?" Sans asked blushing like crazy. "I love you," I smiled hugging him. Both of us blushed like crazy. "I.....um......was not expecting you to say that," sans smiled hugging me back. "I know," I smiled.

This is short but I love it. It's just so cute.

I will see you later. Bye!!!

271 words