Noises

I hope you enjoy!!

I woke up with a jolt. I wasn't too sure why. I was still on the couch with sans and everyone else was asleep. Sans opened his eyes and looked at me. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah, I don't really know why I woke up like that," I said. "But I'm okay," I smiled tiredly. "Good, I really wish I could sleep," he laughed to himself. "Why?" I asked, cuddling up to him more.

"Cause I just can hear noises and I can't really do anything," he looked down at me. "Noises?" I asked. "Yeah, like nighttime noises. But also zombies and stuff like that," he said scratching his head. "Huh, I don't even know how you can hear," I laughed. He laughed too. "Well you try to get back to sleep," he smiled, laying down with me. "Alright," I yawned and drifted off to sleep.

I was woken up by the sound of yelling. "Wh-" my mouth was covered before I could speak. "Shut it," a man yelled at me from behind. I looked around to see if anyone was here. Sans was sitting on his knees with his hands behind his head. He had bruises all over. "How much could we sell them for?" A blonde girl smiled. "A lot for the zombie, but her, probably nothing. We should just kill her," he put a gun up to my head. I shut my eyes and waited for the shot. "Hey!" Sans growled. They both looked at him. "You could Sell both of us together for more!" he yelled. "Hmm, he might be right," The man said, putting the gun down. I sighed a breath of relief.

"Aw that's no fun," the girl smiled. I looked around to see if I could see Cacy, Erick, tomtom, or even Lady Give. I saw no one. 'I just hope they are okay,' I thought.

Uh oh hahaha.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed and have a good day!!

332 words