Avoiding 😣

URARAKA's POV

I gripped onto his shirt more as I felt him nibble on my ear. "Gah! B-Bakugou! What a-are you d-doing?!" I ask between my heavy breaths as he just continued on nibbling my ear. I felt weird and my heart just keeps beating faster. I might die of heart attack! "Hmmm?" he hummed as he just went on. My body felt weak from his nibbling as my hands were trembling on his hard toned back. "What are you suppose to do from now on? My maid~?" he huskily tells me while forcing my head to turn and face him. His eyes are burying deep into mine that I feel safe? "Well?" he asks, snapping me out of the trance. "I-I won't- ah!" I was saying when an embarrassing pant escaped my mouth. Did I just moan?! Wait, I feel something wet on my neck. I looked down to feel his hair on my chin. He's licking my neck?! It feels more weird than him nibbling my ear! I moaned softly again as I felt his tongue slide up and down my neck. "B-Bakugou! I-I won't lie anymore! S-so please s-stop!" I begged him or I might feel something else.

He stopped and stared at me, I am a blushing mess. "You really shouldn't pink cheeks," he says then gets off me. I feel relief wash over as I sighed deeply. I quickly stood up and avoided eye contact with him. Silence engulfed the hot air until I heard a 'pffft' which made me turn to his direction. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he bursted out laughing while holding onto his stomach. "What's so funny?!" I yelled at him. I thought I was about to do something I'm gonna regret! And he thinks it's funny?!?!?!! "It's so much fun tease you! I wish I would've been doing this since high school!" he exclaimed and I blushed then grabbed a pillow. "You bastard!" I yelled and began hitting him continously. He wishes he had been doing this since high school?!?!?! Then our relationship might be different than now!!! My life would be complicated! I stopped hitting him and sat down quietly. "Okay then, go to the other room beside mine. That's the guest room," he says then gets up to stretch. He began to walk towards his room until he  slammed the door shut, leaving me alone. I sighed and turned off the lights and went in. It was clean. I sat down on the comfy bed and layed down next. "This feels soft," I mumble. Bakugou actually laughed, I could see some happiness in his eyes the whole time. I wish I see him laugh since high school. But I can't forgive myself for what happened shortly earlier. I feel ashamed to do that with the hot head of all people. I mean I hate this kind of things but the feeling never left me. I'm struggling with my thoughts and words. Bakugou is a great hero, and I'm still far from him. Surely, if I stand by his side, people will look down on me more. I am a hero now, with people loving me but I can't help but feel a huge gap between him and I. What made me close to him? We've been classmates since high school but why now? It's complicated. I might as well sleep now, hope that tomorrow, I can forget about today. Sleeping is the best.

My phone rang loud enough for me to hear. It's 5 in the morning, I planned to leave as quick as I could. I got up and stretched then put on the jacket I had yesterday, wore my shoes then went out of the room. I found some pen and paper so I wrote "I left early, have a nice day" on it. I slowly crept towards the door and silently went out. Success!!! I happily jumped up and down then made my way back to my home. I took the bus and arrived by 6 am. They said to meet each other at the train station by 7-8 am. I quickly entered my house. I'm still actually with my parents for the week since I came for a visit. They are still asleep so I quickly took a bath. After wearing a white plain shirt, some blue skinny jeans, and pink sneakers. I grabbed my bag and headed out. I told my parents about the trip yesterday so they wouldn't worry and they know where I am.

Within no time, I'm standing by the train stations doors. I checked my phone and it was 6:30 already. "Uraraka! Over here!" I heard someone yell. I turned my head to see Deku and Iida approaching. "Hey you two!" I shouted and made my way to them as well. "It's great to see you again," Iida states and I smiled. "Me too, how have you all been?" I  asked. "We're fine. Still busy with hero work but hey, we're going to the beach!" Deku cheered and I laughed. "Yeah, how long will this take though?" I asked. "According to Yaoyaruzu she said at least 3 days," Iida answered me while adjusting his glasses. "Wanna grab a bite to eat before going? We still have time," Deku sugests and I nodded. "Yes please! I still haven't eaten actually," I say while rubbing the back of my neck.

We walked to the coffee shop next to the station and ordered our food. We've been chatting about our lives with each other the whole time. Our work, the villains we fight against and even embarrassing things. This feels great, just like old times. When I'm with my friends, I always feel happy. They are the best people I have ever met in my life. I checked my phone and it was 7:10 now. "Guys, we have to go. We might get late," I say while standing up. "Yes, you're right," Iida states while standing up. Deku nodded and followed as we all exited the shop since we paid after we ordered already. I kinda wanna laugh at Iida, he never changed. His bag is so full that it might be a pig inside instead. He is still.... Too much. After a couple more minutes, we spotted Mina, Jirou, Kaminari, Sato, Aoyama and others by the door. "Hey guys!" Deku and I waved together, catching their attention. They waved back and we hurried on so we won't keep them waiting. Just then, Momo arrived with the rest. "Hello everyone! Are all of you here?" she asked and we looked at each other to spot who isn't here. "Kirishima's still on his way!" Kaminari shouts. "We'll give him 5 minutes-" Momo was saying when we heard Mineta yell, "There he is with Bakugou!" My eyes widened at the mention of his name. No, no, no, no, no! Not now! I thought he won't come for the trip. "Sorry to be so late!" Kirishima says and they all nodded. "Now then, everyone is here, let's all go!" she cheered and they all did as well.

Inside the train, I'm sitting with Deku beside me, Jirou and Tsu in front of us. The train is a four seater so yeah. I don't wanna face Bakugou again. What am I gonna do?! I still feel shy about what happened last night! Just thinking about it made my face turn pinker than they normally are. "Ochaco, are you okay? Your face is red," Tsu tells me and I returned to reality. "O-oh? Haha, I'm fine. No need to worry," I tell her. "Are you sure?" Deku asks while putting his hand on my forehead. "I'm really fine," I tell him, looking down. "Ohohoho, I wish we were in another car right now," Jirou teased and Deku quickly took his hand away. "Shut up Jirou, don't think of it like that," he defends and I nod at his retort. "Sure, you never know," she says as she shrugs and Tsu just began to read a novel. I hope Bakugou won't ruin anything.