Getting Deku back 1

It's been a few days and I am staying in Bakugou's apartment with him since his wounds still aren't healing. He grunts every morning because I have to leave for work and meet up with my friends for the searching for Deku. We haven't seen any signs of him yet, which is upseting me because it's making me worry too much. Everyone is just on alert while we do patrols because we don't know when he would strike back again.

Some of us were assigned to look for Taro and capture him. Perhaps we should actually catch him to catch Deku. Or should it be the other way around? Either way, we just gotta be ready for anything. The rampage caused a lot of people question each other about Deku and most made rumors. I just feel so uneasy about things lately. I feel like some bad things are going to happen like hell fire being unleashed on the world.

Right now, I am with Bakugou. I am sitting in his couch while he layed his head on my lap as I play with his hair. He's gotten addicted to me ruffling his hair lile he was a little pup. "I can't get enough of this," he mumbled and I sighed. "Can I go now? I'm gonna be late," I say. "No, I don't even want you to go," he says and I pouted. "Just because I love you, doesn't mean that you tell me what to do," I say trying to hint him to let me go now. "I just hate mornings and you relax me all the time. So of course I wanna relax my stress right now," he plainly answered. "You're stressed? I am the one going to work you know," I say as I crossed my hands. "Nooo!!! Don't stop dammit!" he cursed and I sighed in defeat. Honestly, I like ruffling his soft hair. It's spiky but smooth and soft, I love it. "Fine!" I say and went back to ruffling his hair.

A few moments later, I could hear light snores from him. He must be asleep, yet I cursed in my mind. Even in his sleep, he is alert in his surroundings. In my case, he'd just squeeze me to death if I try to leave him. The only thing I could do is sleep with him. Ah...... I have work today, well, who cares now. I'm sure this won't cause me that much problems. Besides, I was assigned to take care of the hot head until he recovers anyway. Looking back down at him, I couldn't help but smile softly at his cute face. Haha, the mighty Bakugou, cute? Surely he's be the only one denying that, proof is that he has a lot of fan girls.

Since I couldn't do anything to him at the moment, I got my phone and began surfing the internet. Most of the stuffs going on is about Deku, I'm not surprised, he is the no. 1 hero. Him becoming a villain is surely something to gossip about. What should we do? We have to find him quick because my guts tell me that something big is going to happen anytime soon. I also feel uneasy if when the time comes, we have to fight Deku and if Bakugou isn't recovered, he.......

I felt him move his head on my lap, turning to his side and hugging my waist. I smiled and began patting his head lightly while my cheeks blushed pink. I'm happy that he loves me wholeheartedly. I never knew that something like this could happen. The phone began ringing loudly which startled me and Bakugou scrunches his eyebrows in annoyance. "Nngh! So annoying!" he whines and I sighed. "I'll go take it real quick okay?" I say and he tched. "Make it quick and come back," he says and lets me go. I stood up and went to the kitchen to take the call. "Hello? Who may I ask is calling?" I asked and it was Iida.

"Uraraka? Sorry if I disturbed anything but I need to tell you something important. We have located the whereabouts of Midoriya, we need to meet up at my agency tonight so we can make the first attack," he states.

I gripped onto my shirt and hesistated to speak. "What about Katsuki? He might follow and he will get hurt. I don't want that to happen since he hasn't recovered," I spoke with worry. "Try to convince him with a story. We have to make the first move as soon as possible," he insists. I sighed and looked down. "I will try my best," I tell him with determination. "That's great Uraraka, I believe you can do it," he tells me and I hummed. With that, I hang up and went back to the living room to see Katsuki impatiently tapping his foot on the arm of the sofa. Looking at the ceiling as if he is having a staring contest. I giggled lightly and went to him.

"I'm back," I say and he looked up at me. "Finally," he mumbled and sat up so I could sit down. He quickly lays his head onmy lap as soon as I sat down. "Your legs are always so soft," he mumbled. "Well thank you," I chuckled. "Who called the line?" he asked and my eyes snapped. "Iida reminded me again about being careful and alert. You know how much he likes reminding people," I lied. Well, I have gotten a bit better in lying.

"Stupid four eyes, interrupting our moment," he mumbled in annoyance. "Stop calling people names," I say. "Do you even know me? I only call you by name dummy," he say and reaches up to carress my cheek. I closed my eyes and smiled as I held his hand. Just as warm as when he came back to normal at the agency. These things he does to me always keeps me warm and fuzzy inside, just the kind of warmth of a fireplace for christmas.

"I love you," I mumbled and he smiled genuinely at me. "I love you too pink cheeks," he says back. This made me really happy, hearing those words leave his mouth. "Get back to patting me now," he says and I did just that.

Yet.... I can't help but still worry........

---------------------------------------------------------
7 pm arrived and I am prepared to go to the agency but Katsuki is still a problem. I don't know what to do to make him stay. I tried sneaking but to no use. "Where the hell are you going?" he asked while crossing his arms. "I'm just gonna go buy more groceries, I'll be back in a jiffy," I say with an innocent smile but he narrows his. "Really? We still have a lot of food in the fridge you know," he stated the obvious. What else can I say? I most definitely say another reason because that will get him more suspicious.

"Ah....... I need to buy these new chips that I heard are really good! I wanna try some!" I say immediately. "Seriously? Chips are more important than me?" he asks as he puts on a fake frown. "It's not like that but I just wanna try them. Let me go please," I plead and he sighs. "Fine but you better get back before late," he says in a serious tone. I nodded furiously and quickly went out.

I.....Made it!!!!

With a sprint, I ran all the way to the agency Iida told us to meet up at.

I'm just hoping everything will be over soon.