Different

URARAKA's POV

The night shift is so tiring. There wasn't much going on except for minor robbery and alley fighting but it still tired me out. I have to get used to this night shift since I mostly take the day shifts. I entered my apartment and went straight to my room and ploped on the bed of mine. Hugging the pillow, I sighed and smiled knowing my work won't be until tomorrow morning. Staring at the ceiling, I can't help but still have a smile on my face. Katsuki....... Is my boyfriend. And I can't feel more happier in my life. Honestly, this was never expected to happen to me. Having someone like him beside me made me giggle. Haha, the great Ground Zero has a girlfriend. Well, he does have a lot of fan girls but me being his seems different to me. Anyhow, I feel really happy. I felt my eyes getting heavy so I really need some rest. This is the 5th time this month I had a night shift.

AFTERNOON.....

I rubbed my still sleepy eyes as I sat up lazily on my warm bed. It's 3 pm, did I really sleep that long? Oh well, I got out of bed and fixed myself. After getting myself cleaned and refreshed, I heard my phone vibrate so I picked it up. It was a message from Deku. "Wanna have some snacks right now? Everyone else is busy and I need a companion, that is if you're free," it read. Thinking back, I don't know if Katsuki is there but I know he'd get mad so let me check.

"Hey Deku, I'm free but is Bakugou there?"

"No, he didn't come back from his last solo mission yet though."

"Really? Then I guess I can."

"Why'd you ask?"

"No reason. I'll see you at our favorite cake shop then,"

"Okay,"

I sighed as I put my phone down. I know that Katsuki still has a grudge against Deku but I know he won't kill him. Just thinking about a fight right after my nice awakening makes me feel angry. Also, even if he did see us there, he better not get mad or anything. Grabbing my purse, I went out locking my door then walking towards the shop.

AT THE SHOP.....

I was just scrolling through the internet when a 'hello' interrupted me. Looking up, it was the certain Deku that I know. "Hey Midoriya! How have you been?" I asked as I stood up to hug him. He hugged back then said, "I'm fine. You look great!" he complimented as he lets go of me. I nodded and sat down. "So it's been a while. What had been going in with your life?" I asked as he sat down. "It's been quite tiring. Solo missions always get to me in the end," he says with an exhausted face on. "What about you Uraraka?" he asked. "Hmm? I'm doing fine. I just hate the night shifts," I answer. "Let's get something to eat then," Deku says with a smile. "Sure, I'm starving," I say and we both scanned the menu on the table. Both of us ordered some cake and drinks. The waiter left and we just had some fun chatting.

I really like spending time with the people I know. In a moment, the orders came and he paid for both since he said he was the one treating. I wanted to pay mine but he already gave the money so nevermind. I thanked him instead then we began to eat. Minutes later, I heard the bell of the door ring but I could care less about the person entering. Footsteps neared our table but they might just pass by. Until Deku spoke "Ah?" making me look up. My eyes widened at Katsuki stabding beside him with his hand on Deku's shoulder. "K-Kaachan?" Deku spoke with a trembling tone. "Deku," his voice was dark and deep that it sounded like he was ready to kill.

"How have you been man?!" he happily states as he puts on a bright smile showing his teeth while patting Deku. Both of us had our jaws dropped. I can't really believe what just happened. Did Katsuki just greet Deku in that way?! "What's up? You both seem like I'm just a ghost," he says in confusion as he tilts his head to the side which made him look cute! "K-Kaachan... Are you okay?" Deku asks and he turns his attention to him. "Of course! What could happen to me?" he answers happily. Did my sweet attitude infect him or something?!

"Anyways, can I join you guys? I happened to see you so I thought of coming over," he asks and I nodded. He takes a sit beside Deku which made Deku look nervous. Both of us are, we aren't used to Katsuki being NICE. We just went ahead and chatted after Katsuki ordered some snacks. Our food came and we began to eat. "Here Midoriya, try mine," I heard him say and I looked up. My eyes widened at seeing him putting a spoon up to Deku's mouth. Deku laughed nervously and turned his eyes to me saying 'help'. "Come on man, it's good," he says sounding more insisting than ever. I have to do something! This is getting too weird!

I signaled Deku to go to the bathroom and he nodded. "Sorry but I have to go to the restroom real quick," he says then stands up and leaves. I sighed and stared at Katsuki. This is really weird, he NEVER acts like this, not even to me! Well, maybe not yet but still! "Katsuki, what did you order?" I asked starting a conversation. "Hmm? None of your fucking business," he answered then took a bite of his cake. I am now paralyzed, what did he just say? "Excuse me?" I asked trying to confirm it. "Who the fuck are you to jump into my business?" he asks with a bit of anger. "I'm Ochaco, are you playing with me?" I asked with my angry tone. "The fuck did you say?" he asks and grips the spoon tightly. I gulped. What is happening? He seemed like himself yesterday, he said I am now his girlfriend. What just happened? When Midoriya came back at the right moment, he took his seat. "Hey, I'll be going for now. I still have some work to do," I say and got up leaving Midoriya not having the chance to say a word.

Going out of the cafe, I texted him. "Deku, sorry about that but I might have to leave him with you for the afternoon. That okay? I find him suspicious." A few minutes passed then I got an 'okay' with the crying emoji. I giggled at this but stopped when I thought of Katsuki. He became cold to me a while ago. What really happened to him when he left yesterday? I might as well call Midoriya over and talk to him about it. However, my eyes fell when he talked shit to me. I'm used to it but right after becoming his girlfriend, he's like that? This is so messed up! What is really happening?!

What happened to him?!