What really happened

URARAKA's POV

I finished helping him clean himself and we walked back to the monitoring door where he was kept.We entered and everyone's eyes were on us, glancing at Katsuki, he really seems confused about what was happening. "Bakugou, we have to discuss things," Iida says and he just rolled his eyes. "Shut up and just tell me already, I know this isn't some unimportant shit so tell me already," Katsuki says in an irritated tone. If only he knows what he did.

"Well, you attacked the city and almost killed people," Aoyama says bluntly and Katsuki's face was blank for a while until he laughed a bit. "Seriously? When the hell did I do that?" he asked, seeming like this is a joke to him. "This is serious! You attacked out of nowhere after Deku did! We need to know what the hell happened to you!" Kirishima says while banging his fists on the table. "What? So shit happened because of me?!" Katsuki yelled a bit angry while clenching his fists. Everyone looked down, with shadowy faces as their reply to his statement. Katsuki clenched hsi fists tighter, I know he hates being the one at fault. "Katsuki, calm down," I say as I held his hand. He looked down at me and sighed, as I felt him relax. "Okay no shit, if this is improtant then fine, tell me when the hell this stuff happened?" he asked calmly and they all stared at him. "I think, it started with Uraraka?" Toru suggests and they all landed their eyes on me. I fidgeted with my fingers and felt nervous.

It started with me? How could that be possible? This happened when Katsuki changed right? Let me think... When did it start? Ah! "It started when he was being nice to Deku!" I shouted unconciously and they all seemed blank for a minute.

"What? How could that happen?"

"Bakugou being nice to Midoriya?"

"I can't believe that yet,"

"Hhahaha!!!! Unbelievable!"

"Why would the great Bakugou do that to Midoriya of all people?"

"WHHHHAAAATTTT TTTHHHEEEE FUUUCCCKK?!" Katsuki snapped in pure anger. I looked back at him and held my left arm. "It's true, you..... Did change at that time......" I say with a bit of sadness in my tone. "Well shit, I wanna get my memories of that era-" Katsuki was saying until he suddenly paused. We all stared at him as he stared at the floor, holding his head. His pupils were smaller than usual as I could feel him shaking. We held in our breaths from time to time, waiting. Patiently waiting for him to remembed something at the least.

"Fuck this shit," he mumbled as he sat down on an empty seat and both of his hands held his head. "Did you remember anything?" Takoyami asked everyone's same question. "Can you tell us something?" Todoroki asked after. "Messed up shit really happened," Katsuki said lowly in anger. "Tell us if you remember anything," Momo pleads but he kept quiet. I went behind his chair and hugged him from behind his neck. "Calm down Katsuki, just relax and take deep breaths. You can do it, remember everything," I whisper softly and he seemed to calm down. This works all the time. I wonder why but it helps.

He just sat down, letting all the events roam through his mind. I hope with everyone else that he'll figure out things. "Okay, I remember shit," he replied. He looked up as his hand held mine. "A guy ambushed me. I remember he said....... I'm the tool for his damn revenge," he states leaving us inquiring him to go on. "That dipshit wants revenge on fucking Deku okay?!" he yells making everyone flinch. "This guys has a  memory erasing quirk, possibly that he can alternate memories as well," he finished and we just stayed silent.

"This is a lot to handle, to think he actually pulled it off with Bakugou and Midoriya," Iida says with his finger on his chin. "So what is this guy's plan anyway? Why want revenge on Midoriya?" Mina asks. "Damn Deku did something to his older brother okay? I remember that guy as well, we were both on the same mission but Deku took care of the villain," he says. "Could it be Midoriya killed him?" Jirou asks. "No way! Midoriya wouldn't do something like that!" I say with worry. They shouldn't think of him like, not at this moment and never in any other moments! "That's true, the guy commited suicide in prison, now Taro blames Deku," Katsuki says, agreeing with me. We were all struggling with everything.

"If this Taro guy wanted revenge on Midoriya, how come he didn't kill him?" Kirishima asks. "Simple as hell, he wants Deku to suffer the same shit he did duh," Katsuki says while rolling his eyes. I sighed and stood straight, I've been bending for a while now. "Well, what should we do?" Kaminari asks. "Think of a plan, we have to save Midoriya," Iida says.

"So, Midoriya is in control by his own 'memories'. That means that Taro could have alternated his memories only," Momo started. "If possible, making us look like the enemies in his mind," Todoroki added. "We have to think of something," I pleaded as I began to think hard. "Wait," Katsuki says. We all looked at him. "I have a fucking plan alright," he says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed as I returned back to my apartment with Katsuki after him explaining his plan. The past few days were really tiring and stressful. I just feel like being at a resort between these problems. I layed down on my couch as I groaned. "Tired much?" his voice asks. I look up to see him. "Yeah, you were a handful you know," I say and he chuckled. "I always am," he proudly states and this time, I rolled my eyes at him. "Hey," he says in a low voice and I hummed at him. "I know that other things happened," he says and I am confused. What is he talking about? "What do you mean?" I ask and he sighed. "I caused you the most shit. You know that right?" he says with a tone of disappointment. I feel like he's disappointed in himself. I just looked down, did he really know by himself? Did someone tell him?

"I know, what do you mean?" I asked. "Stop fooling around. I remember everything clearly, and I just hate myself," he says while clenching his fists. I sat up and spoke, "Well it's okay now. You're okay, that's all that matters to me." He grits his teeth and tched at my words.

"Shut up Uraraka! The hell are you saying?! Shitty hair told me you cried for days because of me breaking up with you! I wasn't me that time but you still felt it so bad! I just wanna kill myself right now you know! I feel disappointed in me! Not being the no. 1 hero is enough and now not being able to keep you happy and so on is another!" he shouts in anger and punched the wall that there was a big crack. I held my breath, stayed silent and just watched him. I looked away, feeling horrible. What was I thinking? He's right.

I just clenched my fists and mumbled some words too low for him to hear. "Hah?! What did you say?" he asked still angered. "I felt the worst pain. That is true, but I was able to get over it. You're the reason," I say and smiled at him. He seemed taken back by my reaction to his anger just now. "I loved you so much that I couldn't let you go, so I chose to believe that you wouldn't say those to me. Guess what? I'm right," I say and hugged him to calm him down again.

He began to loosen his muscles as I just enjoyed his warmth, the warmth that I miss. "Just........ Forget about everything okay? All we have to focus on is getting Deku back," I say and he tched at the mention of his name. I giggled lightly at this. He never changed in the least. He then hugged back and moved his lips close to my ear. "I'm. Fucking. Sorry. Angel face," he whispered and I laughed slowly.

"I'll always forgive you," I kissed his cheek.