You are strong

URARAKA's POV

I opened my eyes. Again, alone. 3 days passed and I spent them stuck in my apartment. I'm still not over the stupid fact that he broke up with me. It still hurts, there couldn't possibly be any other pain than this. Clutching the ruby tightly, I sighed and let one last tear fall from my eyes. Crying won't do anything, I learned that when Midoriya came to visit. Heck, I even turned down my feelings for him before, this should be no different. With a big puff, I got up from bed and decided to take a shower and clean myself because I'm a filthy mess like this.

After doing so, I sat down on the couch and sighed. My body feels tired for not moving that much for 3 days. Should I do something? What's there to do? Cleaning is boring to me. My phone rang and I picked it up lazily. It was a text from the girls group chat, I haven't been online that much lately.

Pinky- Hey girls! Wanna hang out?

ShoutoFan- Sounds like fun! I'm on a day off today!

Idiot's Lover- Sorry gals, I'm at my parents' house right now.

Toru- I'm currently doing my reports so sorry gals. Maybe next time.

GreenHead- Sure! I can go with you gals.

Pinky- Alright! Those who can come, meet me at the park entrance for a walk.

Mochi- I'll come with.

With that I set it down. Is this the right decision? Even after taking a bath, I feel like I still need 10 more baths. The walk might get awkward ig I go too. My depression might get to them and they'll feel uncomfortable. But maybe this will also be the right decision? Whatever, let's see what'll happen. Getting up, I headed to my bedroom and changed into a pair of warm pants, a t-shirt then wore a winter coat, my beanie hat, gloves and got some money. Going to the door where I put my shoewears, I put on my winter boots. Better, now I won't be chilled to the bone.

Going out, I locked my door then went straight for the park entrance. When arriving, I could see Mina, Momo, and Tsuyu. They were waving happily to me with smiles on their faces. I waved back with a small smile compared to theirs. "Now that everyone is here, let's go in for a walk," Mina cheers and we all said "Yeah!". Entering, everything was covered in thick snow thus this looked like the best place for building snowmen. It's just like the days I come here, feeling the atmisphere filled with happiness. Even in this cold weather, people still find happiness. "So did anything happen to you guys at all?" Tsuyu asks and we turn our heads to her. "What do you mean?" Momo asks. "I don't know, like did some things happen?" she says with a shrug. "Oh! Yesterday, Kirishima and I went out sledding on the snowy mountains! It was so much fun!" Mina cheered with a blush on her face. I couldn't tell if it was her own heat in the cold or because of love. "Oh? Talking about boys are we?" Momo asks. "Well, nothing much happened except fighting villains. So I don't have much to say," Momo replied truthfully.

"What about you Tsuyu?" Mina asks. "Hmm? Oh, I just got a little brother a month ago, ribbit," she replied with a smile. "What?!" All three of us asked at the same time. "Wow, congratulations Tsuyu," Momo says and Mina nodded. Seriously, what is up with me not knowing much about their lives though. "What is the name?" Mina asked. "Oh? His name is Ru, ribbit," she says and they smiled. I just stared and listened to them since I don't know what to do right now. "What about you Ochaco?" Momo asked. "Ah?" I asked. Me? Katsuki dumped me and that's the only thing that happened that I could remember.  His angry expression, his deep tone, and his red eyes glaring at me the whole time. What else am I going to remember? My heart skipped a beat and I clutched my chest. "Nothing much! Midoriya came to visit me and I have been training. That was all that happened recently," I lied, my guilt worsening with the fake smile on my face. I hate telling lies but they shouldn't know about Katsuki and I, it's not the right time yet.

"Huh? The No. 1 Hero? What did you guys do?" Tsuyu asks and I looked at her. "We just chatted and all until he left. Nothing happened," I said. "Man, why do I feel like life is getting boring for you guys?" Mina asks with exhaustion. "At least we are alive," Momo says with a sigh and I looked away. Checking the time, it was around 4 pm now. We have been walking for an hour already. Time does fly by fast. "Why don't we all go get some coffee? It's on me!" Mina says pointing to herself and we all nodded. Going to a nearby coffee shop, the warm air from inside hits our faces as we entered. It was so warm here! Momo lead us towards a table for 4 and we ordered some coffee and cakes. Honestly, I don't feel like having fun, as expected. Getting over someone is hard, no wonder most people suffer from LOVE. The memory of him repeating again and I can't stop it. It's too much. My teeth were gritting and my eyes felt watery. "Ochaco, how about you wanna buy some things for presents?" Momo asks catching my attention. "Huh? Ah, sure," I say and rub my eyes to wipe the tears away and also that they won't notice.

This is just making me more vulnerable. What happened to me? It's been years of hard work, I thought........ I am already strong. Yet, even something like this is getting me broken. I'm not fragile anymore but I can't help but wanting to cry right now.

"You are strong," echoed in my head. My eyes widened at the sudden sentence. Looking up, the girls were just talking but I seem to not hear them. Looking around, nothing seems unusual, did I lose my hearing? "You are strong," it repeated. What? Why? These words, why is it repeating in my head? Could it be someone is telling me? You are strong, who would say this to me? The people are different, I only hear one voice. It sounds familiar. "You are strong."

What?

FLASHBACK.....

"Waaahhh!!!!" I screamed as a lot of blood came out of my finger. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" the hot head shouted as he entered his kitchen. Currently, I am learning how to cook from him as he told me to cut these carrots and beans to bits. He went back to his living room after to see the scene of the guy fighting the bad guy. "Are you this stupid?!" he asked as he held my hand. Tears just ran down my face as I stared at him. "Whatever," he said and dragged me to the dining table thus making me sit on a chair. He went out and quickly came back with a kit in hand.

"Here, let me patch it up," he says and I just nodded. He gently held my hand as he wiped the blood off but it kept going as he dopped some liquid on it to make it stop bleeding. However......
"Waaaahhh!!!! It hurts! It hurts! Stop!" I shouted as I kicked him away a bit. I'm sensitive when it comes to wounds sometimes. "WHAT THE FUCK OCHACO?! I WAS WORKING YOU DUMBASS!!!" he shouted in anger and I realized my mistake. "Forgive me! It hurt so I accidentally kicked you," I answered while looking down. "Just let me finish will ya?" he asks and wraps a bandage around my finger. Now, I feel embarrassed. Crying over a little wound on my finger, must makes me look like a whimp. "Thank you," I say as he tched.

"Why did you cry over something so little?" he asked and I looked away. "I sometimes really cry at things like this," I confessed. "You are strong you know," he mumbled and I looked up. Did he just compliment me? I was silently just staring at him like a lost and confused puppy which made him get the point.

"Dammit! I said you are strong! Little shitty wounds like this shouldn't affect you at all! You're Uravity for fuck's sake. Remember, you were never weak okay? So if you ever show me another fucking tear from your beautiful eyes again, I swear I'll have you pay hell. If you weren't strong, how else would you have gotten here now?" he asks as my face became red.

Looking down, I just smiled a bit. He really knows how to inspire me at least.