Trying

Kirishima and I are just sitting down, fighting with our own talks. We'd talk to each other about our own thoughts and say positive things to ease our minds. After about an hour, but felt like eternity to me, everyone of our classmates is standing in front of us. We both got up and hugged them as we greeted each other but quickly went onto business.

"You guys tried for 3 hours and he didn't say a thing to the important question?" Ojiro asks and we both nod our heads. "He is not spilling anything out," Kirishima says while scratching the back of his head. "This is quite the mystery," Todoroki bluntly says. "What should we do?" Mineta asks. "Well, Kirishima and I thought that what if everyone goes in one by one to ask him questions and see if he recognizes us," I answered and they began to whisper.

"One question, how is he when we'd talk to him?" Tokoyami asks. "He may act differently to each of us so this may be some kind of experiment," Momo answers. "Alright everyone! Let's do our best on this for his sake! But in an orderly manner!" Iida shouts as he karate chops the air. He didn't seem to change much, but we still love him this way. We all pumped our fists in the air and cheered. "Who's going first?" I asked. "I'll go! I'm gonna show him who's boss this time!" Mineta shouts with a determined aura around him. We were just 'good luck out there'. He entered as we watched throught the glass window and he sat down on the chair just im front of the line.

Mineta seemed to clear his throat and when he spoke, Bakugou's sudden charge at him right in front of his face sent him falling off the chair backwards in fear. We all sweatdropped as he ran out of the room. "Show him who's boss huh?" Kaminari asks and Mineta just glared at him. "Whatever!" he yelled at him. "This might take a while," Iida states and everyone couldn't agree more. We all exchanged looks and then I spoke. "Well, who's going next?" I asked.

"I'll go next," Jirou says and she walks in Mineta's place. We watched behind the glass window as Jirou sits in the chair in front of Katsuki. She began to ask questions but all Bakugou would do is shout, struggle and I assume curse. We couldn't hear a single word they could be saying but we could clearly see what's happening. With a heavy sigh, she came out and we stared at her. She looks down and shakes her head in disappointment. We all had worried faces on that this might be harder than we thought.

TIMESKIP.....

We see Sato come out unsuccessful lile the rest. He was the last one and we looked depressed. "This isn't working," I state as I clench my fists. "There has to be something we could still try!" Jirou says as she tugs on her hair feeling stressed. All of us seemed to be losing some hope. The faces of my friends like this gets me feeling sad too. We don't wanna lose him, I don't wanna lose him. They all began to talk to each other about their thoughts and questions, murmurs filled the room.

Looking out the window, I saw that it was dark and the stars are out tonight. Glancing at my watch, it was 8 pm?! It was just afternoon a while ago, or we didn't notice the time. "Guys! It's late, we should start going home," I shouted and they looked at me. Some checked their watches or phones, others looked out the window and some were surprised at the speed of time. "Everyone! We should all go home and get some well deserved rest for some more energy tomorrow!" Iida shouts while karate chopping the air. We all nodded and agreed with him. Talking to him for the whole day really steamed us out.

"Okay! Tomorrow, we should meet up here around 10 am, does that sound good?" Momo yells and they all agreed. With that, we began our way out, with every step making me feel like weights keep falling on me. Looking up, I began to feel my emotions taking over.

Will he be okay?
Is he ever gonna get back to normal?
He'll come back to us right? To me?
He'll wrap me in his arms again, fill me with warmth and keep me safe soon right?
His smile will light my day again right?

At this moment, tears began to prick in the corner of my eyes. I want to cry but with everyone here, I choose not to so I kept holding them back until we were outside of the agency. It was dark and people were walking around this late. We then began saying our goodbyes and goodnights to each other then dispersed going in all directions. I just stood still, not backing away from my spot. Kirishima noticed me being unusual so he walked to me. "Uraraka? You're not going home yet?" he asks and I looked at him. "I don't know anymore," I answered and he looked sad. "You're worried huh? We all are, I'm sure tomorrow we can solve this," he says with a small smile to make me feel better. It just go worse.

"I just can't take it! I need to know something from him! I don't know if I can stay like this without him!" I yelled a bit loudly to him. He was silent as I hung my head low, clenching my fists. I could tell he was shocker by my sudden outburst. "Sorry, I'm just really worried," I say as I look up at him with a small smile. He just gave me a small mile then ruffles my hair. "I understand Uraraka, you can go back in if you want. I won't stop you," he says and I nodded slowly feeling a bit relieved.

Mina called out to him and he turned his attention to her. He waved me after saying 'good luck' then made his way to Mina's side. They began to walk away together as I stood there alone. With a sigh, I took a deep breath then turned around to meet with the agency. I will get him back, I must!

Katsuki......Wait for me.

---------------------------------------------------------
This is a bit shorter. Forgive me.