Chapter 30

Bill sat down at the couch as he watches the news channel  reporting about the fire at Clark Solutions headquarters. He looks amused by what he sees. Jason walked in.

"Have you seen the news? The enforcers did a brilliant job." Bill said.

"Yes boss." Jason replied as he sat near Bill.

"Timothy Clark deserves all of this. He should have listened, none of this should have happened." Bill said as he pour whiskey onto two glasses.

"He will regret not listening to you."

Bill passed a glass to Jason.

"To us and may we keep on rising." Bill said as he raise his glass with Jason following his boss.

"Cheers." Jason says.

They glasses clash as they make a toast. They drink the whiskey.

"Damn, this stuff is good." Jason commented as place the glass on the table.

"You know me, I always have the best stuff."

"So what's next boss?"

"Jason, baby steps. I have plans for Timothy Clark. Today was just a start of big things." Bill said as he takes a sip.

Stuart enters the lounge.

"Ah! Stuart you're right on time as we are celebrating our successful mission of eliminating our enemies.

Stuart looked unhappy as walks toward them.

"Stuart, why the long face? Be happy man." Jason said joyfully.

"You guys don't understand." Stuart replied as he stand by near Jason.

"And then, what are you on about?" Bill asks as place the glass on the table.

"You guys messed up by sending the enforcers to kill Timothy Clark's employees." Stuart says as he looks worried.

"Now you're killing our vibe, Stuart." Bill states in a annoyed tone.

"You just infuriated them even more. We should have waited for a good opportunity. Mark my words they will be coming in full force."

"Wait till when? Stuart we had to retaliate. And I don't regret what we did, in fact I am proud of it."

"Listen to yourself." Stuart shakes his head as he looks at Bill.

"Stuart, you're just exaggerating things." Jason commented.

"Exaggerating things? Gentlemen wake up! This will come back at us and blow in our faces. The cops will know it us."

"You know for an experienced lawyer like you, I'm really disappointed. These people have no evidence against us. Just like they say it not about what you know it about what you can prove in court." Bill responded confidently.

"I give up." Stuart says in low voice as sank to the couch.

"Stuart, relax. We will win this war you just watch. And this is just a warm up." Bill said as he takes a sip.

*******************************************