Prolouge

Felix's POV

Fat. That's what I see in the mirror. That's what  drives me farther to the edge.

I am fat.

Me and the others were sitting at the table. They were enjoying the food Woojin hyung made for us. I just sat there, staring.

"I'll be right back." I said hoping they wouldn't question where I was going.

I speed walked to the dorm's restroom.

"Where do we put the scale again?" I asked myself.

After a few seconds of looking I found it, under the sink.

I took off all my clothes so that the measurements would be accurate.

134 lbs

"Disgusting. How do they not see it? Why do they keep telling me I'm fine?"

I put my clothes back on sadly and walked to my room.

I had always thought I was fat. But I had never led myself to believe it.

That was before. Before I kept a stash of fitness magazines hidden behind my dresser. Before I scanned through multiple websites, trying different diets that popped up. Before I bought a full body mirror that I put on the inside of my closet. Before I bought the weight loss pills that haven't even been opened.

That was before.

Before is over.

_____________________________

This book is SUPER triggering so if your sensitive to topics like

- bulimia
- self harm
- anorexia

And shit like that, this book is not for you!

The chapters are pretty short so if you don't like that, this book it not for you!

If your a homophobic piece of gARBAGE, this book is not for you!

Chapter 1 will be published later on today.

Enjoy

~Lulu