1.

No one's POV

"Felix, it's time to get up. Breakfast is ready."

"I'm not hungry."

Woojin frowned "you still need-"

"I said I'm not hungry. " Felix sat up and glared at Woojin "do you understand?"

Woojin nodded and ran out of the room.

"Chan. You're the leader, help me."

"What's wrong hyung?"

"Felix. He won't get out of bed. He said he's not hungry and I tried to get him to at least try to eat something and he glared at me. I've never seen him like this, and it scares me."

Chan nodded and set off towards Felix and Jisung's shared room.

"Felix, you need to eat."

Felix sat up and rolled his eyes.

"No I don't. I will be fine, so fuck off Chris!"

"Don't use that language with me! If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't even be here!"

A tear slipped down Felix's cheek, surprising Chan.

"Well maybe I don't want to be here anymore! Maybe I'll just go back to Australia! Would that make you happy?! WOULD IT?!!"

"Fe-"

"Get out."

"L-"

"I SAID GET OUT!!!"

Chan closed the door quickly.
"What's wrong with you today?"

Changbin awoke at the sound of yelling.

"What's going on?"

Chan looked at the boy, fear lingering in his eyes.
"You and Felix are close right?"

_______________________________

"Lixie-"

"I'm not going to eat Changbin hyung"

"I'm not here to make you eat. I just want to talk to you."

Felix was quiet for a moment before he patted the spot beside him, signaling for the other to sit.

Changbin wrapped his arm around the other's waist, "Why don't you want to eat?"

"I-I'm fat. I just want to lose weight hyung! Why can't they understand that?"

Tears started rolling down Felix's cheeks endlessly.

"Baby, look at me."

Felix looked into the other's eyes.

"You are not fat. It's natural to feel that way, but let's think about it, you're probably a hell of a lot skinnier than me! You can't hurt yourself just to fit to society's expectations of people. The world is a cruel place, but you're not alone Felix. You'll never be alone"

"Why do you lie to me Changbin hyung?" Felix thought while nodding his head in understanding.